Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Face Off on Syfy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Drucifer

Drucifer

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 7,913 posts
  • LocationNY Hudson Valley

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:54 PM

Anyone here watching Face Off

I'm finding it interesting. And I am glad that guy Frank is gone. He acted more like a plumber then a makeup artist.

DREW

Do it Right, Do it Once
LR: HR34-7, Den: HR24-1, MB: HR24-5, Bsm: HR21-2, Kit: H25-5
PrimeStar '95, DirecTV  '00

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   RASCAL01

RASCAL01

Godfather

• Registered
  • 295 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:17 PM

Ya, I have been watch it. They can do amazing things.
RASCAL01
DISH 622, Hopper, Hopper2, Joey
TOSHIBA REGZA 55 LED/LCD 24O HZ
SONY AV 5.1 SOUROUND SOUND
SONY 3D BLUE RAY PLAYER

#3 OFFLINE   Blue Tube

Blue Tube

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:30 PM

Frank was a jerk. Glad he's gone.

I was impressed with the originality of the "Mudskipper" design, though it seems actors would not have a great time in that makeup! :grin:

Was shocked :eek2: that Connor wanted to vote out the guy ( sorry, can't think of his name) that worked with the 21 year old girl that has such a crush on him. Not suprising because of the apparent attraction between Connor and the young lady, but his reason because "he threw his partner under the bus". I rather appreciated his frankness about the poor communication, and she wasn't a good team player at all on that challenge.

Maybe Connor was more afraid of competition that has nothing to do with makeup ;)

Besides, Frank was SO the obvious choice to EVERYONE.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...