First off, thanks for providing all of the resources I have taken advantage of over the years
I finally registered in order to post a question to a problem I just can't seem to resolve or find the answer to here. I wasnt sure if I should make a new post or add on to this thread...
My problem: DTV iPad app won't see my receiver.
My equipment: HR21, WGA6000n, linksys WRT54G, iPad iOS4.2
1) DTV info shows "connected" to the internet, and I can get DTV "apps" by clicking on remote "right" button.
2) iPhone 3GS DTV app works perfectly over wifi and 3G.
3) I don't have "Whole Home," as only my HR21 is connected to my home wifi network, BUT I told DTV to "allow" all Whole Home functions.
4) I've powered down and restarted my WGA a few times, and have deleted and reinstalled the DTV iPad app twice.
5) over wifi, the iPad app works fine.
6) over 3G, the app shows no connection to my receiver. When I manually put in my receiver's IP and hit "validate," it just says "validating" for a few seconds then nothing happens.
I'm sure I'm missing something simple. Anyone have any thoughts??
Thanks so much, John