Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
DVR Guide issue: where'd it go?signal loss
Posted 07 March 2011 - 09:23 PM
Posted 07 March 2011 - 09:31 PM
Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:23 PM
Receivers: H25-500 HD Receiver; H21-100 HD Receiver
Mobile Devices: Nomad
Additional equipment configuration details
Sun & moon help site your satellite dish
Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:08 PM
Posted 08 March 2011 - 03:02 PM
You'll need to do the following
I have two DirecTV DVRs. One is fine, the guide is complete for many days. But the other, a few days in is almost entirely empty. I reset it and now it has "Upcoming: Blah Blah" for many channels. Is there any way to ensure that the guide is downloading correctly? I like to set recordings in advance and a lot of the channels being messed up isn't helping. I'm assuming it's going to repair but just curious if there's any way to make sure it is working.
1. Go to System Setup Menu
2. Select Satellite
3. Select Repeat Satellite Setup
4. Don't change settings
5. Either select cancel or continue thru setup and bypass remote setup.
This will force the guide download but all 14 days will take about 24 hours to download. Issue resolved.