Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Comprehensive MLB Spring Training RSN Schedule?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   JAYPB

JAYPB

Legend

• Registered
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:01 AM

Anyone know if someone has compiled a comprehensive RSN airing schedule for this year's Spring Training games? I searched on the sports forum site here and I know the Satellite Guys website had one last year but couldn't find it there...and DBS Forums hasn't been around in years...so has anyone come across one?

:confused:

Thanks
D* sub
1 HR20/3 HR21's/1 HR22/1 AM21/3 R15's /5LNB/3LNB/single LNB dishes...and a large utility bill!!!

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Pete K.

Pete K.

Icon

• Registered
  • 776 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 08:07 AM

I found it on Sat Guys under Sports. I am permitted to post a link here?

#3 OFFLINE   JAYPB

JAYPB

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:10 AM

I found it on Sat Guys under Sports. I am permitted to post a link here?

If you don't want to post the link you can PM me...or just tell me the title of the thread...because I still can't find it under the sports section!
D* sub
1 HR20/3 HR21's/1 HR22/1 AM21/3 R15's /5LNB/3LNB/single LNB dishes...and a large utility bill!!!

#4 OFFLINE   Pete K.

Pete K.

Icon

• Registered
  • 776 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:21 AM

It isn't that I don't want to post a link. I just want to be certain the administrators here are OK with posting a competitor's links. You've got mail!

#5 OFFLINE   JAYPB

JAYPB

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:30 AM

It isn't that I don't want to post a link. I just want to be certain the administrators here are OK with posting a competitor's links. You've got mail!

Thank you sir! Got the PM...can't believe I didn't see that when I had it showing threads from the last 2 months--either way I've got what I need now!

:joy:
D* sub

Protected By... spam firewall...And...