Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Remote code issue

tivo

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   jmeitz

jmeitz

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:07 PM

Just got a new 722k from a 622. No issues with my Sony tv with the 622 remote but the 722k remote when i hit the source button only does channel, video 3 and PC vs. what my other remote 622 and dvd remote does. The other remotes do Component to HDMI. Some reason and i have tried all the codes it will not pick up switching to the component and HDMI? any suggestions? the tv is a sony xbr7 lcd.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   saberfly

saberfly

Legend

• Registered
  • 195 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:09 PM

Just do the learn function. It works great.

#3 OFFLINE   jmeitz

jmeitz

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:21 PM

tried doing that and it looks as if the codes are full? everytime i try to put a code in it flashes 3 times saying its full or doesnt accept for some reason. any idea on how to erase the codes on the remote?

#4 OFFLINE   thomasjk

thomasjk

Legend

• Registered
  • 390 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:25 PM

Have you tried the directions posted here https://rweb.dishnet...otes/20.0.shtml

#5 OFFLINE   saberfly

saberfly

Legend

• Registered
  • 195 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:51 PM

Put the code in for the item then save it. Then hold the mode button down again until the mode blinks. Press recall, then hold record until the light comes back on. Press and release the button you want to learn the hold your other remote facing the small window on the side of the dish remote and press the button you want to teach it. It should blink. Then when done press any mode button to save it. Kind of hard to say on here but its in the dish owners manual too.

#6 OFFLINE   jmeitz

jmeitz

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 02:13 PM

thanks, i got it. my issue was that i was doing the recall after i put the code in. I needed to do as the last post suggested. thanks again.

#7 OFFLINE   saberfly

saberfly

Legend

• Registered
  • 195 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 02:15 PM

I did the same thing before.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tivo

Protected By... spam firewall...And...