Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   AttiTech

AttiTech

Godfather

• Registered
  • 499 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:43 PM

Midnight Release tonight at Gamestop!
Sound off your state if you'll be there!

-FLORIDA (NORTH CENTRAL)

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:31 AM

I already played through the opening sequence to Portal 2.

I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.

"Belligerent and numerous."

Sometimes I update the Dish Network FAQ

AT200, Hopper & 360 via HDMI to Onkyo 505 to basement 42" Westy, Hopper via Comp-over-Cat5 to living room 42" Vizio with a Roku 3, Joey to Toshiba 32" LCD with a Logitech Revue. You want fries with that? Pull up to the 2nd window.

#3 OFFLINE   AttiTech

AttiTech

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 499 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:43 AM

I already played through the opening sequence to Portal 2.

I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS.

:D Did you ever hear Felicia Day and Johnathan Coulton do that song? Look it up on youtube, it's fantastic. If you don't know anything about Coulton, he was a programmer who hated his job and decided to make music instead. If you get the chance, look up his song 'Code Monkey'.

#4 OFFLINE   sideswipe

sideswipe

Legend

• Registered
  • 208 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:30 PM

was there @ midnight for MK truly enjoyed playing through Story Mode, will study the moves & go back for Hard/Elite dif, played through on Medium took about 6hrs approx. lots of scenes tell the story in full, sorry not much detail but running on empty, under 4hrs sleep right now so im running on E

#5 OFFLINE   AttiTech

AttiTech

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 499 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:01 AM

was there @ midnight for MK truly enjoyed playing through Story Mode, will study the moves & go back for Hard/Elite dif, played through on Medium took about 6hrs approx. lots of scenes tell the story in full, sorry not much detail but running on empty, under 4hrs sleep right now so im running on E

Lol My friend and I went into the tournie they had and made sure we both took the 1st/2nd place. We played the demo and had a 12 hit combo before we went, so He ended up with the huge MK poster, and I got the Kratos mask :P

#6 OFFLINE   Lucavex

Lucavex

AllStar

• Registered
  • 94 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:25 AM

Gotta say, just finished the Portal 2 single player campaign. Amazing.

Cave Johnson for President.

(Yes, I registered JUST so I could say this)
The color differs from my own but.. Would you express them in your own hues, and paint.. for me?

#7 OFFLINE   AttiTech

AttiTech

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 499 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:22 AM

Gotta say, just finished the Portal 2 single player campaign. Amazing.

Cave Johnson for President.

(Yes, I registered JUST so I could say this)

lmao Very nice. I have it in my Gamefly queue, as well as Mortal Kombat. I've played MK at my friends house on a daily basis anyways since we usually hang out on our lunch breaks there, but haven't touched P2 except for at the midnight release preparty and a little during the actual party.

#8 OFFLINE   AttiTech

AttiTech

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 499 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:24 AM

:welcome:

#9 OFFLINE   Lucavex

Lucavex

AllStar

• Registered
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:46 AM

lmao Very nice. I have it in my Gamefly queue, as well as Mortal Kombat. I've played MK at my friends house on a daily basis anyways since we usually hang out on our lunch breaks there, but haven't touched P2 except for at the midnight release preparty and a little during the actual party.

I highly recommend the Co-Op mode for Portal 2. SUPER fun to play the game with a friend, even more fun when you can play it with a friend in your own living room.

The Co-Op mode is entirely different from the single player mode. Different story, different characters, everything. Although, the two stories DO loosely intersect.

My favorite character to date so far has to be Cave Johnson. He's so awesome.

Aperture Science CEO Cave Johnson: He's what would happen if Nikolai Tesla and Ted Turner had somehow procreated.
The color differs from my own but.. Would you express them in your own hues, and paint.. for me?

#10 OFFLINE   AttiTech

AttiTech

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 499 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:48 AM

I highly recommend the Co-Op mode for Portal 2. SUPER fun to play the game with a friend, even more fun when you can play it with a friend in your own living room.

The Co-Op mode is entirely different from the single player mode. Different story, different characters, everything. Although, the two stories DO loosely intersect.

My favorite character to date so far has to be Cave Johnson. He's so awesome.

Aperture Science CEO Cave Johnson: He's what would happen if Nikolai Tesla and Ted Turner had somehow procreated.

lmao Well I'll get it soon enough because the wife is killing me to play it. Doesn't help that she sees 8-10 commercials for it every day

Protected By... spam firewall...And...