Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

The Battle is on! My landlord now demands I remove my dish

• Please log in to reply
1127 replies to this topic

#1126 OFFLINE   inkahauts

inkahauts

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 17,380 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:46 AM

It'd be ridiculous for them to ask for that retroactively on an install they approve as being complaint before the policy went into place. Actually really for anyone that's already there.

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#1127 OFFLINE   Lord Vader

Lord Vader

Supreme Member

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 8,430 posts
  • LocationGalactic Empire

Posted 17 March 2015 - 08:32 AM

That probably won't stop them, however.

FAITH: I find the lack of it disturbing.

#1128 OFFLINE   Drew2k

Drew2k

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 14,369 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:52 PM

Hey, guys. Good news. I got an Email from the property manager, who said she went and took a look at my dish and its placement. After further consideration, she told me that it's fine, that she was worried more so about those setups where there were wires hanging all over, the balconies were messed up with cables and other crap, and where the dishes were mounted in a manner that looked like they'd fall down in a heartbeat. So, in short, she told me (in writing) that I can leave my installation as is.

Woo hoo!

I'm glad for you.  Keep that email.  Print it.  Laminate it. Hang it off the back off the dish! :lol:

Protected By... spam firewall...And...