Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Supernatural

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   AttiTech

AttiTech

Godfather

• Registered
  • 499 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:05 AM

Does anyone else enjoy this show? They started turning the tv's at work to TNT and that's when I first heard of the show. I know I've missed quite a bit since I just discovered it a week ago but it's a catchy show.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   RASCAL01

RASCAL01

Godfather

• Registered
  • 294 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 01:06 PM

Yes it is a great show... I have watched from the beginning when it would make you jump.
RASCAL01
DISH 622, Hopper, Hopper2, Joey
TOSHIBA REGZA 55 LED/LCD 24O HZ
SONY AV 5.1 SOUROUND SOUND
SONY 3D BLUE RAY PLAYER

#3 OFFLINE   tenholde

tenholde

Mentor

• Registered
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:05 PM

One of the top five shows on TV!

tenholde

#4 OFFLINE   AttiTech

AttiTech

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 499 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:41 PM

Yes it is a great show... I have watched from the beginning when it would make you jump.

Unfortunately, the only time I get to watch it is at work, muted with subtitles :lol:

#5 OFFLINE   Galaxie6411

Galaxie6411

Icon

• Registered
  • 609 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 09:58 PM

Started watching a few seasons in and have only missed something like season 3, watched all new episodes the last few seasons. The episode about a month ago where they go to the alternate universe where they are actors was one of their best, right up there with one a few years back where they go to a fan festival that is about the Supernatural novels.

I've been wondering if I am missing another good series in Smallville, never seen one episode of it.

TNT got me hooked on Charmed years and years ago from playing it in the daytime.

#6 OFFLINE   AttiTech

AttiTech

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 499 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:18 AM

Started watching a few seasons in and have only missed something like season 3, watched all new episodes the last few seasons. The episode about a month ago where they go to the alternate universe where they are actors was one of their best, right up there with one a few years back where they go to a fan festival that is about the Supernatural novels.

I've been wondering if I am missing another good series in Smallville, never seen one episode of it.

TNT got me hooked on Charmed years and years ago from playing it in the daytime.

Everyone tells me I should watch Smallville, but I still haven't taken the time to do it. If I started now, I'd have to start from scratch. Aren't they on season 4/5 or something like that now?

#7 OFFLINE   bobl

bobl

Legend

• Registered
  • 133 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:59 AM

The Smallville season 10, and series finale, airs tonight. Definitely worth watching!

#8 OFFLINE   Galaxie6411

Galaxie6411

Icon

• Registered
  • 609 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 05:36 PM

I think it started the same time Enterprise did didn't it? Wish that was still going but I think I am about the only one.

I might get into it, especially if it is shown on a TNT or some other easy to record channel.

#9 ONLINE   Drucifer

Drucifer

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 7,858 posts
  • LocationNY Hudson Valley

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

Supernatural been picked up again for another season

SOURCE

DREW

Do it Right, Do it Once
LR: HR34-7, Den: HR24-1, MB: HR24-5, Bsm: HR21-2, Kit: H25-5
PrimeStar '95, DirecTV  '00

#10 OFFLINE   HinterXGames

HinterXGames

Godfather

• Registered
  • 313 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:18 AM

Supernatural been picked up again for another season

SOURCE

Woo hoo, I <3 Supernatural. I'm even enjoying this season. After Smallville (how I miss thee), the only other show on CW that i'll watch.

spam firewall