Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Old Sports Announcer List

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Mets82

Mets82

• Registered
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:38 PM

Hello. I was wondering if you could help me out. Is there anyway that anybody could list the old nfl, nba, ncaa, nhl and mlb announcers? What I mean is to list them by week. Ex., Week 1 1980 nfl regular season, Saints at. Giants-with and then you fill in the announcers. Another ex., NBA Eastern Conference 1st round, Knicks vs. Bullets and then fill in the announcers. Same goes for NBA, NHL, NCAA. I would try to go to the506.com but to make a long story short I have been banned from the site.
So could anyone help me please??

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   SamC

SamC

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,939 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:29 AM

This subject is covered by many posters at a board called "sports broadcasting history" at www.the506.com .

#3 OFFLINE   Nick

Nick

~~~ In Loving Memory of ~~~ Lisa Sullivan

• DBSTalk Club
  • 21,086 posts
  • LocationThe Beautiful Golden Isles of Georgia

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:04 AM

...I would try to go to the506.com but to make a long story short I have been banned from the site.

Hmmm...

From another thread, posted 01-14-09:

Can you help me?
Hello, I'm new to the site and I was wondering if you could help me out.I'm having trouble getting into a website. The website is the506.com. Everytime I try to register I have to click on an email to activate it. When I do it says that there's an error:This user was not pre-registered or the allowed time span of 24 hours expired!
That's a complete lie. When I get the email it says I'm pre-registered!!! When I click on the link to register it says I'm not pre-registered and the 24 hrs. to activate it expired. I try to activate it as soon as I get the email.
Then I figure it's worth to shot to try logging in. When that happens it says my username or my password don't match which is a lie.I've emailed the webmaster but I still don't understand and I still can't register.

Can someone please help me!!!

Edited by Nick, 05 June 2011 - 08:23 AM.

~ 12 Year Anniversary Month ~
Charter Gold Club Member
DBSTalk Club ~ 21k Club
Top 10 Poster

#4 OFFLINE   Mets82

Mets82

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 03:03 PM

Hmmm...

From another thread, posted 01-14-09:

The thing is that I finally was able to register and become a member of the506.com soon after that. What happened later was that the506.com changed there server or something and I had forgotten my password. So the506.com was supposed to send me the new password in my email. I never got it. I tried a few times and I never got it. So I told JP a few times about it and he never responded.

Then he banned me. I tried apologizing on his facebook and twitter pages, he ignored me and banned me from them too. I went to one of JP's followers on twitter and facebook to tell him that I was apologizing and if you could relay that message to JP but nothing ever came of it. I tried a couple of JP's followers on twitter and told them that I do apologize and to relay that message to JP but nothing ever came from it.

Right now, all I am doing now is trying to find a website with old sports schedules and announcers and if someone can help me I would appreciate it.

spam firewall