Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Sirius Travel Link

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Vinny*

Vinny*

Legend

• Registered
  • 193 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:50 AM

Has anyone with a Ford My Touch have any trouble with the Sirius Travel link loading? All I have now is an hourglass on all the apps.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Vinny*

Vinny*

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 193 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:27 AM

Has anyone with a Ford My Touch have any trouble with the Sirius Travel link loading? All I have now is an hourglass on all the apps.

I just added the Sirius Travel Link again hoping I would have better results. The only thing not working is the weather map radar. I get the map, but no radar. Anyone with a Ford My Touch with Sirius Travel Link experience this? Everything is updating but the Radar image.

#3 OFFLINE   xcr440sp

xcr440sp

• Registered
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:44 AM

You can change what info is displayed on the map, make sure everything isn't unchecked so nothing would display. I belvie the default is just precipitation (and maybe storm info) on so if no weather map would be blank. I think you can turn on wind info and that would prove its working.

The hourglass just means it hasn't downloaded yet. Sometimes takes 5-10 minutes on first start of the car so thats normal.

#4 OFFLINE   Vinny*

Vinny*

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 193 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:17 AM

You can change what info is displayed on the map, make sure everything isn't unchecked so nothing would display. I belvie the default is just precipitation (and maybe storm info) on so if no weather map would be blank. I think you can turn on wind info and that would prove its working.

The hourglass just means it hasn't downloaded yet. Sometimes takes 5-10 minutes on first start of the car so thats normal.

Thanks for the response. I will try this.

#5 OFFLINE   Vinny*

Vinny*

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 193 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:20 AM

I did a Master Reset and it worked. Problem solved.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...