Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

L6.85 on 722k

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   Nina

Nina

Legend

• Registered
  • 142 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 03:55 PM

What bugs have you noticed? For me it has improved things in a few areas such as so far it hasn't slowed down like all the previous firmwares between L662 and L683. Also fixed the "folder bug" that was introduced in L667.

My 722k with L686 software has issues regarding the skip back button. If I skip the back button twice it takes me back to the begining of the show. I have unplugged the receiver but nothing changed. Anyone noticed that?? Thanks.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#42 OFFLINE   TulsaOK

TulsaOK

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 3,469 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:22 PM

Again My Apologizes to All,Sorry.:o:bad_nono:

Hey, you got your problem solved; no apology needed. :)
<span style='font-size: 10px;'>“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.”<br /> - John Wayne</span><br /><br />Avatar: Tanner 1992 - 2009

#43 OFFLINE   TulsaOK

TulsaOK

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 3,469 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 08:25 PM

My 722k with L686 software has issues regarding the skip back button. If I skip the back button twice it takes me back to the begining of the show. I have unplugged the receiver but nothing changed. Anyone noticed that?? Thanks.

I have not noticed that particular problem. Is this when you're watching a recorded event or watching live (delayed)?
<span style='font-size: 10px;'>“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.”<br /> - John Wayne</span><br /><br />Avatar: Tanner 1992 - 2009

#44 OFFLINE   Nina

Nina

Legend

• Registered
  • 142 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:50 PM

It is while I am watching my recorded programmes. Never had this issue before. Has been doing this for past three months now.
Do you think it is my remote control.??

#45 OFFLINE   TulsaOK

TulsaOK

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 3,469 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:23 PM

It is while I am watching my recorded programmes. Never had this issue before. Has been doing this for past three months now.
Do you think it is my remote control.??

Do you have an EHD, and if so does it happen if you're watching a recording from it?

#46 OFFLINE   Nina

Nina

Legend

• Registered
  • 142 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:54 PM

No EHD. I am using 722k for single T.V. Thanks .

#47 OFFLINE   Rduce

Rduce

Legend

• Registered
  • 301 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:38 AM

I have the same problem as well Nina. Hard reboot did not take care of the problem and I do not have an EHD installed either.

#48 OFFLINE   Jhon69

Jhon69

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 4,637 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:05 PM

Just noticed over at the other place it has been noticed on the VIP722k's with the L686 software upgrade you can now press the * button when your in Dish Cinema ect. and it will list all the Free Titles!.

The only drawback I see is not all the selections are in HD.Hope the future will bring 1080p HD to the Free Selections page,we can only hope?.;):)

#49 OFFLINE   Ray C@DISH Network

Ray C@DISH Network

Icon

• DISH Representative
  • 908 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:28 PM

Nina,

I will need to research this further for you as far as the Skip Back button. I have not seen this problem listed in our Known Product list. Are you having the same problem (opposite direction) when using the Skip Forward button, skipping to the end if you press the button twice? Please let me know. Thanks.

#50 OFFLINE   Nina

Nina

Legend

• Registered
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:52 PM

Thankyou for your response. No problems at all when using skip forward button.....

spam firewall