Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

International Cricket 2012-13

• Please log in to reply
512 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   satexplorer

satexplorer

Godfather

• Registered
  • 513 posts
  • LocationDock X

Posted 26 June 2011 - 03:56 PM

International Cricket 2012-13

Edited by satexplorer, 02 June 2013 - 02:42 AM.

#2 OFFLINE   satexplorer

satexplorer

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 513 posts
  • LocationDock X

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:55 PM

South Africa & Zimbabwe cricket renewed their TV rights. Willow Cricket will carry South Africa Cricket & TEN Cricket will carry Zimbabwe cricket. Both will air for 8 more years. http://www.indiantel.../sep/sep102.php

#3 OFFLINE   satexplorer

satexplorer

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 513 posts
  • LocationDock X

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:56 PM

Indian subcontinent extends Australia cricket broadcast rights for 5 years. http://www.firstpost...-cr-150989.html

#4 OFFLINE   satexplorer

satexplorer

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 513 posts
  • LocationDock X

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:05 PM

England Cricket agrees to a new radio broadcast contract with BBC Sport 2014-2019. http://www.ecb.co.uk...,316819,EN.html

England Cricket agrees to a new broadcast contract with SKY Sports for UK and Ireland 2014-2017. http://www.ecb.co.uk...,316851,EN.html

#5 OFFLINE   wizin

wizin

• Registered
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:41 PM

So we need TEN and willow?

#6 OFFLINE   sacram12

sacram12

Duplicate User (Account Closed)

• Banned User
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:27 PM

http://www.indiantel.../feb/feb137.php
Check this out neo may show Asia cup 2012

#7 OFFLINE   saisport

saisport

Godfather

• Registered
  • 325 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:01 PM

Here is what Ten Cricket USA is advertising to have this year
Pakistan v England (Current)
Pakistan v Bangladesh
Pakistan v Australia
Sri Lanka v England
Sri Lanka v Pakistan
Sri Lanka v India
Sri Lanka v New Zealand
West Indies v Australia
West Indies v New Zealand

#8 OFFLINE   Pagali

Pagali

AllStar

• Registered
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:01 PM

April 4-May 27 2012 Indian Premier League

United States: (Dish Network ch. 584;

Is this going to be a PPV package, as it was last year? And will it be SD or HD? :)

Thanks for any info.

#9 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:02 AM

So no broadcast of matches from Eng, Aus, NZ and RSA in USA? There will be no Willow cricket channel this year?

#10 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:22 PM

What do you think?
Are we not going to watch matches from Eng, RSA, NZ and Aus in USA because willow cricket will be gone or it has not been decided yet who will show matches from these countries in USA?
Willow Cricket is advertising Asia Cup 2012. Does this mean they are not going out of business?

#11 OFFLINE   satexplorer

satexplorer

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 513 posts
  • LocationDock X

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:41 PM

What do you think?
Are we not going to watch matches from Eng, RSA, NZ and Aus in USA because willow cricket will be gone or it has not been decided yet who will show matches from these countries in USA?
Willow Cricket is advertising Asia Cup 2012. Does this mean they are not going out of business?

What do I think. It's possible that's it's not exclusive it's a simulcast. EPG states that NEO Cricket is showing while there's no update on Willow Cricket channel. Willow Cricket as not announce 2012-13 season of Cricket yet.

Willow TV going out of business? If they stop their usual practice of anti-consumerism. I already post the examples. Willow TV charging customers credit cards without consent. Threatening consumers to buy their streams or see legal action. Willow TV continues their anti-trust as Willow TV suspects cricket fans must pay. So they can scan your computer hardware, give Worldwide companies an opportunity to send you offers by email, While you sit there watching countless hours of Cricket!

#12 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

will espn3 create tv channel?
Otherwise, it will be a poor quality world cup viewing?

#13 OFFLINE   bharath_das

bharath_das

Mentor

• Registered
  • 53 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:42 AM

NEO cricket is showing world series hockey. it is IPL style hockey from India with 8 teams. Really sad to see most of the grounds are empty. Come on India.. Support other sports also like cricket..

#14 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:02 AM

Folks,
Can you please tell me what are the things exactly I need to buy and do to watch espn3 through Xbox to the TV in HD?
Willow TV stream will support xbox soon. This year they might not run the Willow cricket tv channel.

#15 OFFLINE   saisport

saisport

Godfather

• Registered
  • 325 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:27 AM

Sounds like everybody is going through cricket depression I am just going to say that I still in hope and pretty sure that we will get cricket this year with or without willow cricket

#16 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:21 PM

I bought Xbox360 and subscribed gold membership. I have 20 Mbps internet connection and connected hdmi cable to the LED TV. I guess I hould get the best possible picture quality.

#17 OFFLINE   rwmair

rwmair

Godfather

• Registered
  • 338 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:13 AM

Folks,
Can you please tell me what are the things exactly I need to buy and do to watch espn3 through Xbox to the TV in HD?
Willow TV stream will support xbox soon. This year they might not run the Willow cricket tv channel.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. I think that "coming soon - Xbox and Wii" has been on Willow IPTV devices page for at least a year. My experience with a Samsung TV was underwhelming too - couldn't get past the demo clip when I was a paid monthly subscriber to willow.

Watching Willow via Youtube is probably the best way to go - not that I've tried. Most TV's and ancillary devices at least have a Youtube app these days.

Let us know how your ESPN3 experience is via the Xbox. It frustrates me (and not just for cricket reasons!) that they don't have many other ways to bring ESPN3 to the TV screen aside from plugging in your computer to the TV!

#18 OFFLINE   rwmair

rwmair

Godfather

• Registered
  • 338 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:16 AM

I just noticed Asia Cup listed on willow.tv also - I think that's the first new content added to their site in 6 months.

Asia Cup only takes about 10 days. If they were serious, you'd think they'd be listing the upcoming northern summer matches from England.

Who knows.....??

#19 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:39 AM

If willow cricket stop showing tours from Eng, RSA, NZ, Aus, then do you think we will get Star Cricket channel (like Ten Cricket) in USA?

#20 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:36 AM

I got a reply from willow,

"Thank you for writing in. We are making our best efforts to acquire rights for all International events. Once we get the rights, we will update it on our website. Please keep visiting our website for the latest update."

spam firewall