Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

International Cricket 2012-13

• Please log in to reply
512 replies to this topic

#441 OFFLINE   saisport

saisport

Godfather

• Registered
  • 325 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

ROFL you bought the package? Here's your Christmas gift no Tendulkar included.

Unfortunately yes could not control

#442 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

SO HOW COULD WE TALK TO DISH/TEN CRICKET to resolve a big black bar on the bottom. It is annoying. Soon live cricket will be on this channel. We are paying dollars for this. Lets ask to fix it.

#443 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:02 AM

SO HOW COULD WE TALK TO DISH/TEN CRICKET to resolve a big black bar on the bottom. It is annoying. Soon live cricket will be on this channel. We are paying dollars for this. Lets ask to fix it.

I got rid of black bar to some extent by applying zoom on the picture, but losing some part of the picture

#444 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:04 AM

I got rid of black bar to some extent by applying zoom on the picture, but losing some part of the picture

Is anyone trying to find out by calling ten cricket?

#445 OFFLINE   saisport

saisport

Godfather

• Registered
  • 325 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

Call dish instead or leave a comments on their south Asian Facebook page

#446 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:05 PM

Is anyone trying to find out by calling ten cricket?

I noticed there is no black bar at the bottom, when dish network advertisement is shown on this channel. The problem is Ten cricket transmission mode

#447 OFFLINE   rwmair

rwmair

Godfather

• Registered
  • 338 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:41 PM

Willow are really pissing me off again with their reliance on Star Cricket broadcasts in India for coverage of matches from Australia.

While things have come a *long* way from their truly terrible offering 2 years ago, the lack of any pre/post-game coverage is getting on my nerves. The 30 min pre-game from Ch9 used to be highly enjoyable and informative - even for a life-long cricket fan. Maybe post-game coverage after the end of most days of a test-match is not always that special, but when a test match finishes in the middle session on the third day, it would be nice to see the post-match presentations, instead of having to go to the cricinfo website to read who was voted man of the match. Given the reverence with which post-match presentations seem to be held in India (with almost as many presenting dignitaries on the stage as players) I'd have thought this might be a key piece in Star's coverage for their Indian audience!! :-)

Whilst India-England T20 highlights were shown (for presumably the 5th or 6th time) I took a quick look at the Willow full-replays of a couple of the recent South Africa-NZ T20s. Sure enough, what appears to be raw-feed from South Africa, with pre and post-match coverage, and possibly only Willow's own inserted commercials during the game, but none from the source.

I know Star doesn't show matches from South Africa in India, so Willow has to go get a raw feed in this case. Are they just lazy the rest of the time, or is this an indication of the shoe-string nature of their operation??

#448 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:18 PM

It looks like TEN Cricket has fixed the issue.

#449 OFFLINE   satexplorer

satexplorer

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 513 posts
  • LocationDock X

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

R.I.P. to the two of the most memorable commentators, Ranil Abeynaike and Tony Greig. They'll be missed!

#450 OFFLINE   crabtrp

crabtrp

Legend

• Registered
  • 266 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:47 AM

R.I.P. to the two of the most memorable commentators, Ranil Abeynaike and Tony Greig. They'll be missed!

And now CMJ. :nono:

#451 OFFLINE   rwmair

rwmair

Godfather

• Registered
  • 338 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:48 PM

And now CMJ. :nono:

That's very sad news. Too many at one time. :-(

#452 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

SatExplorer and others
Trying to watch Carribean T20 today on ESPN3. But it is saying this is black out in your area. Are you getting the same issue? How do I watch this game?

#453 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

SatExplorer and others
Trying to watch Carribean T20 today on ESPN3. But it is saying this is black out in your area. Are you getting the same issue? How do I watch this game?

This is strange. I have no clue why is this blacked out in USA? this means we won't be able to watch it. So please correct in your first page.

#454 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

This is strange. I have no clue why is this blacked out in USA? this means we won't be able to watch it. So please correct in your first page.

strange, now it is coming

#455 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

Ten Cricket channel has again got the problem. Now there is a black bar on top and left side

#456 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:53 PM

I there any chance Bangladesh Premium league to be shown in USA?

SatExplorer,
England tour of New Zealand will be shown in Neo prime in India. So most probably neo cricket will show it in USA.

#457 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

Guys,
Do you know about any internet stream broadcast for India Hockey League? The right is gone to ESPN-Star sports and they will broadcast in India. Is anyone trying to broadcast internationally, like in UK or USA?

#458 OFFLINE   saisport

saisport

Godfather

• Registered
  • 325 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

I there any chance Bangladesh Premium league to be shown in USA?

SatExplorer,
England tour of New Zealand will be shown in Neo prime in India. So most probably neo cricket will show it in USA.

No chance as taking into consideration that willow has rights of Nz cricket

#459 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

No chance as taking into consideration that willow has rights of Nz cricket

But willow is not going to show in USA at least they have not listed till now. I think willow does not have right of NZ cricket any more

#460 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

Do anyone know why the carribean T20 game at 7 PM EST is blacked out in East coast?

spam firewall