Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

International Cricket 2012-13

• Please log in to reply
512 replies to this topic

#161 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:56 PM

Satexploer,
I don't know why you removed Willow Cricket channel as a USA broadcaster list for tours by WI, AUS and RSA to England. If Willow cricket TV channel exists, it will be shown there. If they discontinue TV channel, then that is different.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#162 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:56 PM

Olympics 2012 will be broadcast live online on nbcolympics.com. Do you know how can I watch on HD TV that website without using laptop? Which IPTV device supports nbcolympics.com?

#163 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 10:45 AM

I didn't get any response on this forum. So will willow cricket tv channel (directv and dish) cover Eng tour of WI?

#164 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:24 PM

Can willow tv stream be watched on xbox360?

#165 ONLINE   satexplorer

satexplorer

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 513 posts
  • LocationDock X

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

Can willow tv stream be watched on xbox360?

You still support Willow TV Satroy? The way Willow threatened it's customers, I think it has already lost a lot of respect!

#166 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:16 PM

You still support Willow TV Satroy? The way Willow threatened it's customers, I think it has already lost a lot of respect!

Unfortunately I have to because there is no other options. Who is going to broadcast Eng tour of WI, AUS and RSA in USA? Are willow going to cover through TV channel on Dish and DirecTV? I am more interested to watch test matches played in England than IPL.

If I don't support Willow, then how can I watch test matches?

#167 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:55 PM

I see this forum is very quiet. Not many postings had been seen. Looks like no one has any new info.

#168 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:42 AM

Saxexplorer,
The willow cricket tv channel schedule is updated. They listed WI vs Eng test match will be shown LIVE. So update your first page.

#169 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:28 AM

I told you that Willow will show ENG tours on cricket tv channel. I understand what willow did. But you must provide your gratitude to willow for bringing cricket in USA with a cheap cost. You should always admit that something is better than nothing. Yes, I support willow because I can see something which I never thought I will be after coming to USA.

#170 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:54 AM

I told you that Willow will show ENG tours on cricket tv channel. I understand what willow did. But you must provide your gratitude to willow for bringing cricket in USA with a cheap cost. You should always admit that something is better than nothing. Yes, I support willow because I can see something which I never thought I will be after coming to USA.

Satexplorer and others,
Willow cricket chanel on TV is showing direct sky feed without ad. So willow is not as bad as you guys are thinking. Support willow, cheers:)

#171 OFFLINE   rwmair

rwmair

Godfather

• Registered
  • 338 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:06 AM

Satexplorer and others,
Willow cricket chanel on TV is showing direct sky feed without ad. So willow is not as bad as you guys are thinking. Support willow, cheers:)

Wow - this is great news!

I'm not in the US right not, so was wondering what was being shown there. I saw some nice clean feed direct from Sky Sports UK on Fox Sports Australia earlier tonight.

Hopefully Willow can keep this up for the next 3 months!

#172 OFFLINE   saisport

saisport

Godfather

• Registered
  • 325 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:38 PM

Can't believe they cut the broadcast in middle before the presentation ceremony of IPL final

#173 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:55 PM

They have 2.30 PM cut off. That is why it is always better to be shown on a 24 hours cricket channel like Neo Cricket.

#174 OFFLINE   gireeshbhat

gireeshbhat

AllStar

• Registered
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:15 PM

Boy am I pissed off. On the phone currently with DISH about them cutting off telecast before the presentation. I am tired of being treated like this even after paying $59.99 for the event, It is things like this that make me seriuosly consider only watching the free streams online.

#175 OFFLINE   dilchahtahai

dilchahtahai

Legend

• Registered
  • 179 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 01:31 PM

I was upset as well, but I was quickly able to find free streaming and saw ceremony...but that is bad from Dish network.

#176 ONLINE   satexplorer

satexplorer

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 513 posts
  • LocationDock X

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:59 PM

Can't believe they cut the broadcast in middle before the presentation ceremony of IPL final

Slow over rates? or Does DirecTV's CricketTicket cutting the broadcast in the middle of a game/presentation, come back to hunt us fans. Blame Willow TV for giving DirecTV CricketTicket and IPL to Dish Network those rights. I said this a long time ago stop supporting Willow. That channel with the same owner with the same mistakes, same graining PAL to NTSC broadcast, same 90's website design and same greediness.

#177 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:43 AM

Satexplorer,
Please add to your list the Zim triangular T-20 series (Zim, Bang, RSA)

#178 OFFLINE   satroy

satroy

Icon

• Registered
  • 643 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:05 AM

Slow over rates? or Does DirecTV's CricketTicket cutting the broadcast in the middle of a game/presentation, come back to hunt us fans. Blame Willow TV for giving DirecTV CricketTicket and IPL to Dish Network those rights. I said this a long time ago stop supporting Willow. That channel with the same owner with the same mistakes, same graining PAL to NTSC broadcast, same 90's website design and same greediness.

I was happy with the recent Eng-WI test matches broadcast by Willow. I support Willow.

#179 OFFLINE   rwmair

rwmair

Godfather

• Registered
  • 338 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:29 PM

I was happy with the recent Eng-WI test matches broadcast by Willow. I support Willow.

While I have no love for Willow, I agree with Satroy that what I saw of the 2nd Eng-WI test match was possibly the best cricket coverage (sharpest picture, fewest interruptions, lack of additional on-screen clutter by 3rd parties) I've seen from Willow since they "took over" CricketTicket. If only they would show Ch9 feed from Australia this way!

#180 ONLINE   satexplorer

satexplorer

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 513 posts
  • LocationDock X

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:54 PM

Satexplorer,
Please add to your list the Zim triangular T-20 series (Zim, Bang, RSA)

Despite the addition of Bangladesh, the series will remain an UNOFFICIAL one with the matches classed as practice matches only. It is also UNLIKELY to be televised as per Zimbabwe Cricket's financial considerations.

spam firewall