Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Sling Adapter Rebate Tracking!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   jimb

jimb

AllStar

• Registered
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 11:58 AM

The ones I have been tracking are about a week and a half and then they show up on the tracker. Please let me know if you have any issues with your account.

Still nothing on the tracker, I don't have the tracking ID, how do I get that? I've tried phone # and address but it was not found.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 OFFLINE   MaryB@DishNetwork

MaryB@DishNetwork

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • DISH Representative
  • 360 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:03 PM

Still nothing on the tracker, I don't have the tracking ID, how do I get that? I've tried phone # and address but it was not found.

Can you please send me a PM with your account information so I can review and see what your rebate status is? Thank you!

Mary Catherine Brady
Team Lead- Dish Internet Response Team

Sunday-Wednesday 2:30pm-11:00pm, Thursday 1:30pm-10:00pm (MST)

#23 OFFLINE   jimb

jimb

AllStar

• Registered
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:45 PM

Just checked again, and it's finally posted:

Your card request has completed the first 3 of 4 steps

#24 OFFLINE   MaryB@DishNetwork

MaryB@DishNetwork

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • DISH Representative
  • 360 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:28 PM

Just checked again, and it's finally posted:

Your card request has completed the first 3 of 4 steps

Glad to hear that. I am one or two accounts that were slow to show up and then progressed almost through the tracker right away! :)

Mary Catherine Brady

#25 OFFLINE   jimb

jimb

AllStar

• Registered
  • 94 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 07:32 PM

Got my card and started using it. dumb question, will it time-out when your reach the 99 dollars? It looks more like a credit card so I don't want it to keep going after it fills up.

thanks

#26 OFFLINE   TulsaOK

TulsaOK

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 3,469 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 08:14 PM

Once you reach the limit, it's over.
<span style='font-size: 10px;'>“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.”<br /> - John Wayne</span><br /><br />Avatar: Tanner 1992 - 2009

#27 OFFLINE   JmC

JmC

Jagannatha

• DBSTalk Club
  • 128 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:01 PM

The card has an expiration date. Mine was loaded on 7/11 and expires on 11/30.

You can check at: http://www.myprepaid.info/
Jim

BOCTAOE
YSLE

#28 OFFLINE   RickL66

RickL66

• Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:04 AM

I'm a new Dish customer as of last Friday. I was told I could fill out the a rebate for the sling. I looked all over dish's website and couldn't find it. Probably a clever way to make people give up and not apply for the rebate? :sure: Google brought me to this specific forum. Anyway, any help?

#29 OFFLINE   MaryB@DishNetwork

MaryB@DishNetwork

Godfather

• Topic Starter
  • DISH Representative
  • 360 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:43 PM

I'm a new Dish customer as of last Friday. I was told I could fill out the a rebate for the sling. I looked all over dish's website and couldn't find it. Probably a clever way to make people give up and not apply for the rebate? :sure: Google brought me to this specific forum. Anyway, any help?

Hi and welcome to DISH Network and DBSTalk. If you placed the order for the sling from DISH Network, there would be a link on your online account that will allow you to submit for the Sling Adapter Rebate. If you are having an issue finding this, please send me a PM with your account information and I will review and see what needs to be done to get you your rebate. Thank you!

Mary Catherine Brady

Protected By... spam firewall...And...