Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Fox Soccer Plus free trial August 22-28

setup

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   mws192

mws192

Godfather

• Registered
  • 404 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:00 PM

Fox Soccer Plus free trial August 22-28, ch 621

http://directmagazin....SDPM_Aug11.pdf

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Gunners_R#1

Gunners_R#1

Mentor

• Registered
  • 39 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:19 PM

Hopefully channel will be full time HD then. There is really no reason this channel should not be full time! It should be a good free trial week as there is Champions League play in games, Carling Cup and a host of ELP and Serie A that week. Being a Setanta / FSC + sub for going on 6 seasons I long for watching crystal clear Futbol.

#3 OFFLINE   trh

trh

This Space for Sale

• Registered
  • 3,285 posts
  • LocationNE FL

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:25 PM

"404 Not Found"

#4 OFFLINE   fsquid

fsquid

Godfather

• Registered
  • 337 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, FL

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:30 AM

I let this go last year when I came over to DTV. I loved the old Setanta channel with the soccer and rugby. However, they rarely seem to show the rugby matches live and they let the Super Rugby go completely (which is awesome that DTV picked it up).

#5 OFFLINE   dhines

dhines

Godfather

• Registered
  • 398 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:37 PM

last time i took the free trial they charged me a $10 premium disconnect fee when i turned it off at the end of the trial . . . no thanks.

seriously, until fox soccer plus is incorporated into the sports package i have no interest in it. from what i can tell (aside from rugby), all i would miss is england NT games (who cares) and sometimes miss some EPL and calico league games.

correct me if i am wrong, but it isn't like they fix a particular team to either FSC or FS+, so all it means is some weeks i will see my teams, some weeks i won't; that is fine with me.
nothing like having way too much sports programming . . .

(see profile for equipment)

Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   fireponcoal

fireponcoal

Icon

• Registered
  • 712 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 07:28 AM

last time i took the free trial they charged me a $10 premium disconnect fee when i turned it off at the end of the trial . . . no thanks.

yeah, funny how that works. Hah.. I've gotten that one myself.

#7 OFFLINE   TravelFan1

TravelFan1

Legend

• Registered
  • 208 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:47 AM

seriously, until fox soccer plus is incorporated into the sports package i have no interest in it. from what i can tell (aside from rugby), all i would miss is england NT games (who cares) and sometimes miss some EPL and calico league games.

When there's more than one Champions League match taking place at the same time, on Tuesdays it's typically one live at main FSC, another one at Fox RSN and, if more than 2, another one at FS+. On Wednedays, thought, it's typically one at FSC and another one at FS+.

Rip: Comcast: July 2005 - April 2009 & Dish Network: April 2009-July 2011
Directv since June 2011 and loving it!
Directv wish list:BBC World News, Fox Deportes HD, WatchEspn, FoxSports2Go

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: setup

spam firewall