Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Arm elevation on SL3-S

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   sikma

sikma

Godfather

• Registered
  • 471 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:07 AM

Does anyone in the Minneapolis/N.W. Wisconsin area know what the elevation angle is on the ARM of an SL3-S dish?

I've tried searching the net for this but came up empty.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   carl6

carl6

Hall Of Fame

• Moderators
  • 11,009 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:45 AM

Go to www.dishpointer.com, put in your location and select the DirecTV SL3 multiLNB dish (for 99, 101 and 103).

#3 OFFLINE   texasbrit

texasbrit

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 4,145 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 02:25 PM

Go to www.dishpointer.com, put in your location and select the DirecTV SL3 multiLNB dish (for 99, 101 and 103).

If the OP really does want the physical elevation of the LNB arm, I don't think he will find it there. Not sure why he would want that, anyway!!

#4 OFFLINE   carl6

carl6

Hall Of Fame

• Moderators
  • 11,009 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:29 PM

If the OP really does want the physical elevation of the LNB arm, I don't think he will find it there. Not sure why he would want that, anyway!!

Had not even considered that might be what he wanted. To the OP, if that is what you need to know, say so and we'll see if we can find a way to figure it out. Worst case I can get close measuring my own dish (even though it's a 5 LNB, the arm is the same either way).

Protected By... spam firewall...And...