Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Can anyone help me to get direct2pc to run in boot camp?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   gio12

gio12

Icon

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 836 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:03 PM

Right click on the Speaker Icon or Go to the Sound Control Panel

Select Device -> select Properties -> Device Usage (choose disable)

Thanks, I will try all this stuff on Wed.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 OFFLINE   gio12

gio12

Icon

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 836 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:37 PM

BTW, if you are running DTV2PC version 7507 and edited the Hex key - that won't work.
The Hex key change is applicable to DTV2PC version 7028 only.

I tried all the suggestions with no luck. I am running 7028

#23 OFFLINE   Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet

The Shadow Knows!

• Super Moderators
  • 36,860 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 12:41 PM

I know it's a bummer... but I have to put my nose into this discussion.

Please be careful when discussing hacking DIRECTV2PC. You already know that if you're running an older version, you may have issues. I understand some features don't work in the newer versions, and they were disabled for legal reasons. Neither DIRECTV nor I can force you to upgrade to the latest version and lose those features, but just be careful, ok? Let's not overtly discuss hacking software for any reason.
Opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily reflect
those of DBSTalk.com, DIRECTV, DISH, The Signal Group, or any other company.

#24 OFFLINE   gio12

gio12

Icon

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 836 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:11 AM

I know it's a bummer... but I have to put my nose into this discussion.

Please be careful when discussing hacking DIRECTV2PC. You already know that if you're running an older version, you may have issues. I understand some features don't work in the newer versions, and they were disabled for legal reasons. Neither DIRECTV nor I can force you to upgrade to the latest version and lose those features, but just be careful, ok? Let's not overtly discuss hacking software for any reason.

Sure and sorry about that. I am done trying. It would be nice to get running though.

I will get a sling box next month.

spam firewall