Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Is there a way to view only the listing for one channel on a 512 DVR?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Turdbasket

Turdbasket

• Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:38 PM

Sorry, I couldn't find the right area to post this. So I figured since it's a SD DVR I'd post it here.

Is there a way to view only the listing for one channel on a 512 DVR?

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   BobaBird

BobaBird

EKB Editor

• Registered
  • 4,022 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:13 AM

:welcome_s to DBSTalk!

Unfortunately none of Dish's receivers have this oft-requested feature. It had been on the old 7100/7200 DISHPlayer but was removed without explanation before that receiver was taken out of service.
Charles @dishuser - a dynamic employee of Massive Veridian
Visit the EchoStar Knowledge Base
"The other guys charge $9.95/month to use tapeless record" - Dish Network Tech Forum, 8-6-01
"dual" is NOT the same as "Twin" - here's why

#3 OFFLINE   Ray C@DISH Network

Ray C@DISH Network

Icon

• DISH Representative
  • 914 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:45 AM

Depending upon your remote, you can press the INFO button above the DVR button and view information on the channel you are on. Pressing the Browse button (right arrow) will also display the programs in succession on the current channel throughout the day. I hope this answers your question. Thanks.

#4 OFFLINE   jeffgbailey

jeffgbailey

Legend

• Registered
  • 206 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:51 PM

I think what the original poster means is (using Directv as an example) if you left arrow in the guide to the channel number (to the left of the current program in the guide) and press info it will show the guide in a list order for that channel only.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...