Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Playlist options change without yellow button?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Bit_fiddler

Bit_fiddler

Mentor

• Registered
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:17 PM

Is there any way to access the playlist options menu without using the yellow button while viewing the playlist? I am not finding it in the menu tree....

I am using a Monsoon Vulkano like a slingbox, but the yellow button is not active in their PC player. I want to change the playlist from local only to all of the networked DVRs. I have no problems using the menus - if I can find what I need/am looking for in the menu.

Thanks!
Dave

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 ONLINE   inkahauts

inkahauts

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 15,114 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:41 PM

Is there any way to access the playlist options menu without using the yellow button while viewing the playlist? I am not finding it in the menu tree....

I am using a Monsoon Vulkano like a slingbox, but the yellow button is not active in their PC player. I want to change the playlist from local only to all of the networked DVRs. I have no problems using the menus - if I can find what I need/am looking for in the menu.

Thanks!
Dave

The only extreme thing you could to is tell it to do a restart, it always will default to all playlists. I'd only do that if your not home and have no other choice.

There is no other way than the yellow button that I know of.

#3 OFFLINE   Bit_fiddler

Bit_fiddler

Mentor

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:25 AM

Thanks for the reply - I was somewhat afraid something like this would be the answer. I am not sure that I am at the point where I want to try a remote reset. At least I can access what is on the one DVR and the live channels - I would hate to have a reset go bad and lose access to that as well.

Dave

Protected By... spam firewall...And...