Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

NFL ST Mix Channel issues

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   spidey

spidey

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,299 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:23 PM

Is anyone able to switch audio on the Mix channel if I try right navigation it launches TV apps if I try down it tries double play.

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 14,129 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:28 PM

I should make this my signature...

From DirecTV Facebook:

NFL Update: interactive features like Player Tracker, ScoreGuide and Game Mix have been temporarily disabled to resolve the issues. If you continue to experience problems, resetting your receiver may resolve them.

If you stop responding to them or put them on ignore, then eventually they'll go away.

#3 OFFLINE   thelucky1

thelucky1

Icon

• Registered
  • 911 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:02 PM

Is anyone able to switch audio on the Mix channel if I try right navigation it launches TV apps if I try down it tries double play.

Use the green button on your remote!
A DIRECTV Customer since 1998 :)

#4 OFFLINE   coota

coota

Legend

• Registered
  • 118 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:16 PM

I had the same problem last Sunday.

#5 OFFLINE   kikkenit2

kikkenit2

Icon

• Registered
  • 674 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:50 PM

I had the same problem last Sunday.

When I tried to scroll to different active audio I got no network connection warning. Is this required now?

#6 OFFLINE   h4b1t

h4b1t

AllStar

• Registered
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:16 PM

I noticed the same thing. but was sticking to the red zone channel so it didn't bother me too much. On a brighter note I LOVED the 4 game split screen for the late games.

#7 OFFLINE   charlie460

charlie460

Godfather

• Registered
  • 395 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:26 PM

When I tried to scroll to different active audio I got no network connection warning. Is this required now?

That's just because the right arrow normally triggers TV Apps, which requires a network connection. Once the interactive features are re-enabled, you'll be fine.

#8 OFFLINE   hdwannabee

hdwannabee

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:09 PM

Use the green button on your remote!

Exactly! I stumbled upon this accidentally. The green button will rotate through the audio for each game.

#9 OFFLINE   Canis Lupus

Canis Lupus

You make it, We break it

• Registered
  • 4,722 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:12 AM

I had no issues with this problem, but noticed something that's quite annoying:

I tried Mix for the first time in years as football kicked off Sunday, and noticed that when I went to tune to a channel from there, I got the SD versions. The first time it was temporary and corrected itself after about 5 seconds. The next time I had to re-enter the channel number to call up the HD version - ewwww.
BIG BLUE FOR LIFE

#10 OFFLINE   texasmoose

texasmoose

Icon

• Registered
  • 677 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:36 AM

. On a brighter note I LOVED the 4 game split screen for the late games.

I liked this too, although the real estate could've been enlarged if they did away w/logo on left hand side. As it is now there's almost a foot of wasted space(on a 55" HDTV) because of the logo. If they got rid of it, the 4-game split would be even better/larger.

My audio, yellow bordered box, was functioning on the early games on 8-game grid, but not on later 4-game grid.

Edited by texasmoose, 14 September 2011 - 10:53 AM.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...