This philips pronto .CCF file contains the PIP, SWAP and Position IR codes for remote address 1 through 16 for use with the DVR-921 receiver.
Over time, I plan on building an IR code database for addresses 1-16 so that pronto users can use my files here to easily import into their own pronto files from which to alias buttons.
This file worked great for PIP, SWAP, and POS, but I need more codes before I can do it all with my MX-500.
My earlier suggestion to use a Radio Shack Remote to teach the Pronto or MX-500 only works if you use remote address 1, and I'm using 15.
So, I used my old 6000 remote to teach my MX-500 everything but the PVR functions.
Then I used your 921-codes.zip file to download SWAP, PIP, and POS functions as follows:
- Use CCF2MX tool to convert 921-codes.ccf to MX text format
- Use IRClone to Import the MX text format file
- Select address 15 PIP button, and press Copy
- Switch to my uploaded MX500.M5 layout, select PIP button, and press Paste
- Repeat 3. and 4. for SWAP and POS buttons
- Download new codes to MX-500 using IRCLone with IRCloneMX IR box.
But, I'm still missing the following functions on my MX-500, and I wonder if you could please add these to the 921-codes.zip file
. None of the 721 CCF files I found at RemoteCentral use address 15, and I don't know how to convert an address 5 remote function to the corresponding address 15 remote function (does anyone)?
With just the following additional set of codes for all addresses, everyone with a 6000 remote plus these codes can "have it all" on their MX-500 or Pronto:
- 30-second skip
- 10-second instant replay
- Dish Home (nonfunctional now on 921 remote, but we'll need it some day)
Did I miss anything?