Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

'Arrested Development' New Season and Movie Finally in the Works

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   cj9788

cj9788

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,659 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 03:44 PM

" 'Arrested Development' New Season and Movie Finally in the Works
Michael Arbeiter
Hollywood.com Staff

It ain't easy being� an Arrested Development fan. For five years now, we've been told that there was a movie version of our favorite series was in the works. And every time creator Mitch Hurwitz or one of the Bluths shared some words of encouragement, we'd reluctantly let our hopes rise just a bit�only, a few months later, to hear that the script had yet to be written and the actors were perpetually tied up in other projects. It's enough to incur a frustrated "Come on!" every single time.
But somehow, and call it blind faith, this time around, the news seems solid as Iraq. This weekend, Hurwitz and the cast of Arrested Development (including Jason Bateman, Will Arnett, Michael Cera, Portia de Rossi, David Cross, Alia Shawkat, Tony Hale, Jeffrey Tambor, Jessica Walters and director/producer Ron Howard as the narrator) announced at a New Yorker Festival panel that they would be putting together a new season of about ten episodes, followed by the long awaited movie."

I will belive it when I see it.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   The Merg

The Merg

1*

• Registered
  • 10,265 posts
  • LocationNorthern VA

Posted 07 October 2011 - 01:10 PM

I'm looking forward to that. I still have to finish watching the series again on DVD...

- Merg

Today's problems don't worry me, I haven't solved yesterday's yet.

SlimLine-3 Dish w/ SWM16 (HD Service / WHDVR) / Full Setup
HR34-700 / Panasonic TC-P50G25 HDTV / HDMI / Networked - DECA / Family Room
HR44-700 / Samsung HCM5525W HDTV / Component / Networked - DECA / Bedroom

HR24-100 / Samsung HCM5525W HDTV / Component / Networked - DECA / Bedroom

Protected By... spam firewall...And...