Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

36 hours with Nomad

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   jmf243

jmf243

Legend

• Registered
  • 154 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:38 AM

My experiences, requests, and suggestions:

1. When trying to play a recording on my iPhone 4 when not on my home network I get booted out of the recording as it starts. I have to disable WiFi and data on my phone to get the recording to play.

2. It would be nice if the apps would have an "On Nomad" tab which lists the prepared shows. As it is now, you can click on a show that was already prepared for another device and download it from the Nomad but there is no way to see all of the previously prepared shows.

3. On my DVR's I have the playlist sorted by date recorded. It would be nice if I could choose the way I wanted to sort my Nomad playlist instead of just alphabetical.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Steve

Steve

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 22,429 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:02 AM

2. It would be nice if the apps would have an "On Nomad" tab which lists the prepared shows. As it is now, you can click on a show that was already prepared for another device and download it from the Nomad but there is no way to see all of the previously prepared shows.

When you're in DVR playlist view, select "Filters", "Ready for Download". That should show you all files on the Nomad ready to copy not yet downloaded to your client device.
/steve

#3 OFFLINE   Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet

The Shadow Knows!

• Super Moderators
  • 36,826 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 10:18 AM

Let's continue in the new discussion thread:http://www.dbstalk.c...ad.php?t=197694
Opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily reflect
those of DBSTalk.com, DIRECTV, DISH, The Signal Group, or any other company.

spam firewall