Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
NFL play-by-play on XM
Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:28 PM
Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:38 AM
"There are no solutions to complex problems" -- Stan Littman, longtime social studies teacher at The Bronx High School of Science
Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:23 PM
Posted 02 November 2011 - 09:45 AM
Network+, Security+, All-around NiceGuy™
- LG 55LH90 55" LED-Backlit LCD TV
- DirecTV HR24-200 HD DVR
- Everything Else! (Clicky!) All New Q3 2012!
Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:14 PM
Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:25 PM
And of course, the reverse is true regarding MLB Play-By-Play. I really don't know why they can't have every channel on both receivers. If it's truly one company, I want my MLB in my car! (I have a new Ford, so I was forced to switch to Sirius from XM after 10 years).
And or course no Fox Sports Radio on Sirius.