Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
922 SERVER Connection field
Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:17 PM
My DHCP and Internet always show 'OK' occasionally the 'Server Connection' will say FAILED then without doing anything it will go back to 'OK' if I just let it sit at that screen. Two questions.
1. Is that normal? Have you people seen that?
2. Server Connection field, is that on DISH's side? For example if it shows FAILED and I have a good IP via my DHCP server running on my router and my connection shows 'OK' on the Internet field is the Server field DISH's issue if it shows up as 'FAILED'
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:42 PM
It might just be lack of a "keep alive" signal, and not much to worry about, if all else is fine in the way the unit is working.
Please give more info on how you are getting your internet to the 922 box, and please go into detail if it involves more than a wired ethernet Cat 5 connection to your cable or DSL modem.
Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:49 PM