Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
922 SERVER Connection field
Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:17 PM
My DHCP and Internet always show 'OK' occasionally the 'Server Connection' will say FAILED then without doing anything it will go back to 'OK' if I just let it sit at that screen. Two questions.
1. Is that normal? Have you people seen that?
2. Server Connection field, is that on DISH's side? For example if it shows FAILED and I have a good IP via my DHCP server running on my router and my connection shows 'OK' on the Internet field is the Server field DISH's issue if it shows up as 'FAILED'
Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:42 PM
It might just be lack of a "keep alive" signal, and not much to worry about, if all else is fine in the way the unit is working.
Please give more info on how you are getting your internet to the 922 box, and please go into detail if it involves more than a wired ethernet Cat 5 connection to your cable or DSL modem.
Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:49 PM