Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

New HD Guide

tailgate d12

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   B Newt

B Newt

Icon

• Registered
  • 696 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:54 AM

The new HD guide looks and works pretty good. It is very fast. What is weird is I have one of those video senders attached to the HR20 receiver, to send the picture to my computer room. If i press a button on the remote in the computer room I get a message to press a rez button on the fromt of the HR20. Just wondering how the receiver knows that I am watching a non hd tv. The receiving unit that comes with the video sender sends a IR remote signal back to the video sender to control the hr20. I am using a rc23 remote in the computer room. Its just weird. This weekend I will move the video sender to my RCA SD receiver. But overall I love the speed of the new guide.

HR20-100 s/w version 0x192
au9 dish NO multiswitch or diplexers.
Internet connection via WIFI.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 14,079 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:59 AM

Discussion here: http://www.dbstalk.c...ad.php?t=198289
If you stop responding to them or put them on ignore, then eventually they'll go away.

#3 OFFLINE   Malibu13

Malibu13

Lifetime Achiever

• DBSTalk Club
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:10 AM

Please continue discussion in the thread noted by sigma1914 :)

Protected By... spam firewall...And...