Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Channel 101 annoyance

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Lammo

Lammo

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA, USA - - Go Zags!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:07 AM

New odd behavior from my 522. Whenever I watch a program recorded on my 522 and stop the program, the 522 sets itself to Channel 101. Example: I was watching the Military Channel, 195, switched to watch This Old House recorded from my local PBS station, 7, finished watching TOH, stopped it and the 522 was set to 101. In the past it has always returned to whatever channel it was on prior to watching a recording. What the heck is going on and how do I kill this? I never watch anything on 101.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Tecmo SB Guy

Tecmo SB Guy

Legend

• Registered
  • 169 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:10 PM

The Military Channel, 195 is on free preview this month.

Usually, when when you watch a recording and finish watching it, it will go to channel 101 if the previous channel you had it on before you started watching the DVR recording is a free preview channel.

At least for me anyways.

#3 OFFLINE   Lammo

Lammo

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA, USA - - Go Zags!

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:29 PM

The Military Channel, 195 is on free preview this month.

Usually, when when you watch a recording and finish watching it, it will go to channel 101 if the previous channel you had it on before you started watching the DVR recording is a free preview channel.

At least for me anyways.

Looks like you're right. Just tried it going from Fox News to a recording and back and it stayed on Fox News. Thanks!

spam firewall