If you could - stop at Sling booth (I saw they have it) and beat them - the sling_stick is a part of XiP813 possible setup.
The what? I've only seen a still shot (I guess that would be the only kind ) paired with the Sling Adapter used with the 722/722k.
Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:27 PM
Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:31 PM
How many years did the Dish recievers have USB and ethernet ports before there was any real use to it?
Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:17 PM
Hopper stacking for additional Joey's?
- purpose of second Ethernet post ?
Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:48 PM
Chased down the wild goose, turns out it's the familiar Sling Adapter already used by the 722/722k. Sling uses flowers as development code names.
- no picture of USB Rose Sling Stick.
Visit the EchoStar Knowledge Base
"The other guys charge $9.95/month to use tapeless record" - Dish Network Tech Forum, 8-6-01
"dual" is NOT the same as "Twin" - here's why