Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
XM on aux
Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:28 PM
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:05 PM
1. Your radio's headphone jack is Stereo.
2. you use a stereo cable between the radio and your aux plug (two thin black circles).
3. The aux jack on your car is designed to receive stereo
Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:01 PM
Your stereo cables should look like this:
If it looks like this, you won't get stereo.