Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
XM on aux
Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:28 PM
Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:05 PM
1. Your radio's headphone jack is Stereo.
2. you use a stereo cable between the radio and your aux plug (two thin black circles).
3. The aux jack on your car is designed to receive stereo
Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:01 PM
Your stereo cables should look like this:
If it looks like this, you won't get stereo.