Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

bizarre moviepass streaming audio issue

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   olds403

olds403

Godfather

• Registered
  • 332 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:40 PM

So I actually got my 722 to stream a movie today. Was going to watch it this evening. Started watching it and there are no voices or they are so low they are inaudible. You can hear background sounds and music but when someone is talking(and actually being shown on camera with their mouth moving) there is no sound of the voice. I tried stopping and restarting the movie, FF and reversing it with no effect. The movie was the HD version of Lake Mungo. Has anyone seen this type of issue before? When I stopped the movie, the audio on whatever channel my receiver was on is normal so it is not an issue with the audio out of the receiver which is connected via HDMI to my audio receiver. I just happened to notice the same movie playing on Epix3 and the audio there is normal with voices and everything. Very strange.

...Ads Help To Support This Site...

#2 OFFLINE   MaryB@DishNetwork

MaryB@DishNetwork

Godfather

• DISH Representative
  • 361 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:46 PM

So I actually got my 722 to stream a movie today. Was going to watch it this evening. Started watching it and there are no voices or they are so low they are inaudible. You can hear background sounds and music but when someone is talking(and actually being shown on camera with their mouth moving) there is no sound of the voice. I tried stopping and restarting the movie, FF and reversing it with no effect. The movie was the HD version of Lake Mungo. Has anyone seen this type of issue before? When I stopped the movie, the audio on whatever channel my receiver was on is normal so it is not an issue with the audio out of the receiver which is connected via HDMI to my audio receiver. I just happened to notice the same movie playing on Epix3 and the audio there is normal with voices and everything. Very strange.

Hi, I am sorry that you havd this audio issue with the movie you streamed. It is not a problem that I have reported before but I am submitting a report for the movie and we will take a look at it from our end. Thanks for the heads up and Happy New Year!

Mary Catherine Brady
Team Lead- Dish Internet Response Team

Sunday-Wednesday 2:30pm-11:00pm, Thursday 1:30pm-10:00pm (MST)

Protected By... spam firewall...And...