Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

2011-12 Season Ratings - Winter

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy

Godfather

• Registered
  • 508 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:39 PM

One final comment. Compared to the four weeks prior to the Holiday Doldrums, apparently 8 to 9 million total viewers have found something else to do other than to watch TV Live+same day. That includes about 2 million in the demo. The broadcast networks appear to have a problem.

Actually, you mean, I assume, something else other then watch broadcast network TV. They could be watching cable channels. On the other hand, like me, they just might be reading books and playing with their Christmas gifts (high tech toys for the childlike adult:)).
Luke

Sagaciously eschew obfuscating sesquipedalianisms.

Evil is charming and beautiful. It makes you doubt yourself. It asks for one small compromise after another until it whittles you down, and it functions best when no one believes in it.--from Joan of Arcadia

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#42 OFFLINE   phrelin

phrelin

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 13,406 posts
  • LocationNorthern California Redwoods

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:55 AM

It really is too bad how badly Friday night shows are doing. I actually have a lot of shows on Friday to record: Nikita, Fringe, Chuck and all three CBS shows.

I don't understand the lack of viewers for Chuck and Fringe - I really like both of them!! But, with that said, my husband has bailed on Fringe.

Sorry, I didn't respond sooner, but the cable ratings for Friday were slow coming and it's part of the answer.

I'm not sure whether NBC and Fox just don't get it or what. I guess as far as broadcast television goes, it's still 1958.

Friday at 9:00 on the cable channel Discovery "Gold Rush" pulled a 1.9 demo - 4.81 million. That was a higher demo than any broadcast show. It's likely to continue to get those ratings as the Discovery Channel will run the season, from episode 1 through however many there will be, always on Friday at 9:00, week after week. It will not be preempted by anything to make a quick extra buck or by someone trying to be clever as a programmer. If you like the show, you know you'll be able to watch it. Try doing that with "Fringe."

And as far as I'm concerned, scheduling sports and specials is going to be the straw that kills broadcast television. Having 50 million sports fans watch one night is the quick buck. The bread-and-butter of TV is loyal live+same day viewers who expect some semblance of loyalty back in the form of consistency.

Actually, you mean, I assume, something else other then watch broadcast network TV. They could be watching cable channels. On the other hand, like me, they just might be reading books and playing with their Christmas gifts (high tech toys for the childlike adult:)).

They are watching cable channels, and they are on the internet, and a lot of them are working during prime time hours in retail, restaurants, etc., trying to make enough money to pay "the cable bill."

Cable channels repeat their original programming throughout the week and at different times, so if you're a live+same day viewer who can't afford a DVR you can keep up with episodes. Take "Gold Rush" for instance. Did you have to work an extra shift at the restaurant Friday? No problem because the folks at Discovery will take care of you at the same level they expect you to provide service at the restaurant:

Posted Image

"In a hundred years there'll be a whole new set of people."
"Always poke the bears. They sleep too much for their own good."

"If you're good enough, they'll talk about you." - Tom Harmon
A GEEZER who remembers watching TV in 1951 and was an Echostar customer from 1988 to 2008, now a Dish Network customer.
My AV Setup
My Slingbox Pro HD Experience
My Blog: The Redwood Guardian

#43 OFFLINE   phrelin

phrelin

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 13,406 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:20 PM

Here's the fourth Tuesday of Winter, for what it's worth:

Posted Image

The rerun of "American Idol" on Fox did pretty well. Not much to talk about since the State of the Union and reruns was all there was to watch on the major broadcast networks.

A GEEZER who remembers watching TV in 1951 and was an Echostar customer from 1988 to 2008, now a Dish Network customer.
My AV Setup

#44 OFFLINE   phrelin

phrelin

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 13,406 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:30 PM

Here's the fourth Wednesday of Winter:

Posted Image

Fox. Here's a four year history of "American Idol" second week:

1/21/2009 9.7/24 - 25.43 million
1/13/2010 9.8/27 - 26.73 million
1/20/2011 7.6/21 - 22.27 million
1/19/2012 6.4/18 - 19.51 million

The sneak preview of "Touch" did ok, but the show won't begin regular airings until Monday March 19. This seems like a long lead time.

CBS shows "Criminal Minds" and "CSI" did well. The "CSI" episode was the last episode for Marg Helgenberger and attracted a season high.

ABC probably wisely ran reruns last night.

NBC. Had NBC been wise, they would have given "The Leno Show" all three hours.

I don't know what they are going to do with their "Whitney" and "Chelsea" lineup. They announced the order for a full season of "Whitney" on October 4 after a few short weeks following "The Office" on Thursday when it was pulling high demos. On December 1 it had dropped to a 1.9/5 demo making that order seem downright idiotic. Last night it pulled 1.4/4 beaten by a rerun of "The Middle".

The CW. :shrug:

My AV Setup

#45 OFFLINE   phrelin

phrelin

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 13,406 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:16 PM

Here's the fourth Wednesday Thursday of Winter:

Posted Image

ABC ran reruns of their lineup so many of their regular viewers were missing.

CBS. In the first half hour, "Big Bang Theory" outperformed "American Idol" which had a half hour rating of 4.8/14 - 15.46 million. "¡ROB!" didn't hold the viewers but has credible ratings.

In the remaining two hours, CBS ran reruns. In comparison, at 9:00 "Person of Interest" saw 4 million viewers disappear but 5.5 million viewers of ABC's "Grey's Anatomy" disappeared.

Fox is seeing a drop in "American Idol" viewers. "The Finder" picked up a few viewers since ABC and CBS ran reruns and NBC didn't run "The Office."

NBC. Had NBC been wise, they would have given "The Leno Show" all three hours. Oh, I'm repeating myself....

It's actually stunning that when both ABC and CBS ran reruns at 10:00, about 7.4 million viewers disappeared and "The Firm" didn't benefit.

The CW ran the movie "The Covenant". :shrug:

Edited by phrelin, 28 January 2012 - 12:17 AM.

My AV Setup

#46 OFFLINE   sean10780

sean10780

Godfather

• Registered
  • 400 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:26 PM

Here's the fourth Wednesday of Winter:

Posted Image

ABC ran reruns of their lineup so many of their regular viewers were missing.

CBS. In the first half hour, "Big Bang Theory" outperformed "American Idol" which had a half hour rating of 4.8/14 - 15.46 million. "¡ROB!" didn't hold the viewers but has credible ratings.

In the remaining two hours, CBS ran reruns. In comparison, at 9:00 "Person of Interest" saw 4 million viewers disappear but 5.5 million viewers of ABC's "Grey's Anatomy" disappeared.

Fox is seeing a drop in "American Idol" viewers. "The Finder" picked up a few viewers since ABC and CBS ran reruns and NBC didn't run "The Office."

NBC. Had NBC been wise, they would have given "The Leno Show" all three hours. Oh, I'm repeating myself....

It's actually stunning that when both ABC and CBS ran reruns at 10:00, about 7.4 million viewers disappeared and "The Firm" didn't benefit.

The CW ran the movie "The Covenant". :shrug:

Don't you mean Thursday? :D

#47 OFFLINE   phrelin

phrelin

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 13,406 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 12:19 AM

Don't you mean Thursday? :D

Yeah, I don't know what day it is. One of the hazards of being old and retired. :D

My AV Setup

#48 OFFLINE   phrelin

phrelin

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 13,406 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 11:54 AM

Here's the fourth Friday of Winter:

Posted Image

Once in a while we need to note the truth about Friday. In total at 8:00 and 9:00 the broadcast networks can deliver about 50%-60% of the Mon-Fri audience for regular programming. At 10:00 that number tends to be 85±%.

CBS. When CBS runs reruns, the audience numbers drop like rocks.

ABC "enjoyed" slightly higher demo ratings and significantly lower total viewer ratings for its "Shark Tank" and "What Would You Do?" at 8:00 and 9:00 against reruns on CBS than they did for "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" against new episodes on CBS. I wonder how the Disney programming decision to dump a show that contributes positively to society will compare to feeding totally frivolous shows "Shark Tank" and "What Would You Do?" during February Sweeps....

Fox. "Kitchen Nightmares" is a low budget show, so its ratings are probably ok. "Fringe" on the other hand....

NBC aired the final two hours of "Chuck" to a sad 4.2 million viewers, hopefully all eating Subway sandwiches while watching.

The CW ran reruns.

My AV Setup

#49 OFFLINE   phrelin

phrelin

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 13,406 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:54 AM

Here's the fourth Sunday of Winter:

Posted Image

NBC had the NFL Pro Bowl last night which ran in prime time in the East, but basically left 8:00 - 11:00 in the West to the other networks. The ratings for the game are preliminary and will be adjusted by tomorrow.

ABC's "Once Upon a Time" was strong. Fortunately for CBS, ABC now carries the "Hallmark Hall of Fame" movie series which attracts weak a weak demo and total.

Fox's animation night did about average for nights without an NFL lead in and NFL competition on NBC.

CBS. Though I don't show it here, it is important to know that "60 Minutes" had a season low while the NFL Pro Bowl was on across the country. But "Undercover Boss" at 8:00 did better than its Winter premier. "The Good Wife" did very well at 9:00 as did "CSI: Miami" at 10:00.

My AV Setup

#50 OFFLINE   phrelin

phrelin

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 13,406 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:34 PM

Here's the fifth Monday of Winter:

Posted Image

CBS ran reruns of its lineup for the third week of the five Mondays leaving about 3± million viewers (1.5± demo) for the other networks.

ABC's "The Bachelor" seems to run well against the rerun ratings for the CBS comedies except at 9:00.

Fox's "House" looks like returning to 8:00 might help a bit, but basically Fox has done such a good job of helping it lose its audience that it has half of the 4.8/13 - 13.35 million it pulled two years ago.

The "House" 8:30 ratings were 2.9/7 - 8.78 million. The "Alcatraz" 9:30 ratings were 2.7/6 - 8.20 million. CBS was running reruns so I'll be waiting to see next week what's going to happen to "Alcatraz" assuming there will be no live viewer carryover from "House." You see "2 Broke Girls" and "2½ Men" seem to destroy any chance Fox has for live viewers.

NBC. Let me quote from TVbytheNumbers: "For what is probably the last Monday this season (at least NBC hopes), Univision topped NBC among adults 18-49 on yet another in season Monday."

Against reruns on the two other networks, "Brian Williams" makes the prime time "Leno" show look like programming genius. Last week the reality show "Pawn Stars" on the History Channel at 10:00 pulled a 2.5 demo and 6.73 million.

In two weeks the current geniuses at NBC are moving it to 9:00 on Wednesday against "Criminal Minds" and "Modern Family". I'm not sure it will be able to beat "Remodeled" on The CW.

The CW seems to have found its ratings level - lower than a typical prime time cable channel show. There were, of course, cable channel shows that did better last night.

Comparing apples-to-apples, last Monday ABC Family's series "Pretty Little Liars" pulled a 1.4 in the demo and 3.17 million. Even Syfy's airing of the syndicated Canadian series "Lost Girl" pulled 0.4 in the demo and 1.11 million. I keep wondering how The CW can make it splitting revenues with broadcast stations.

My AV Setup

#51 OFFLINE   rrdirectsr

rrdirectsr

Legend

• Registered
  • 177 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 02:50 PM

Here's the fifth Monday of Winter:

Posted Image

CBS ran reruns of its lineup for the third week of the five Mondays leaving about 3± million viewers (1.5± demo) for the other networks.

ABC's "The Bachelor" seems to run well against the rerun ratings for the CBS comedies except at 9:00.

Fox's "House" looks like returning to 8:00 might help a bit, but basically Fox has done such a good job of helping it lose its audience that it has half of the 4.8/13 - 13.35 million it pulled two years ago.

The "House" 8:30 ratings were 2.9/7 - 8.78 million. The "Alcatraz" 9:30 ratings were 2.7/6 - 8.20 million. CBS was running reruns so I'll be waiting to see next week what's going to happen to "Alcatraz" assuming there will be no live viewer carryover from "House." You see "2 Broke Girls" and "2½ Men" seem to destroy any chance Fox has for live viewers.

NBC. Let me quote from TVbytheNumbers: "For what is probably the last Monday this season (at least NBC hopes), Univision topped NBC among adults 18-49 on yet another in season Monday."

Against reruns on the two other networks, "Brian Williams" makes the prime time "Leno" show look like programming genius. Last week the reality show "Pawn Stars" on the History Channel at 10:00 pulled a 2.5 demo and 6.73 million.

In two weeks the current geniuses at NBC are moving it to 9:00 on Wednesday against "Criminal Minds" and "Modern Family". I'm not sure it will be able to beat "Remodeled" on The CW.

The CW seems to have found its ratings level - lower than a typical prime time cable channel show. There were, of course, cable channel shows that did better last night.

Comparing apples-to-apples, last Monday ABC Family's series "Pretty Little Liars" pulled a 1.4 in the demo and 3.17 million. Even Syfy's airing of the syndicated Canadian series "Lost Girl" pulled 0.4 in the demo and 1.11 million. I keep wondering how The CW can make it splitting revenues with broadcast stations.

I'm glad Ringer will be back on tonight. :)
My comments and opinions are my own and not necessarily those of DirecTV.

3 HR24-100s owned
1 AM21 with cheap indoor multidirectional OTA
Slimline 5
WorldDirect
WHDVR with BB DECA

#52 OFFLINE   phrelin

phrelin

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 13,406 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:10 PM

Here's the fifth Tuesday of Winter:

Posted Image

CBS ran another night of reruns of its Tuesday juggernaut. which apparently left 4 million viewers free to watch other things and 10 million viewers free to not watch broadcast TV.

ABC joined CBS with reruns at 8:00 which apparently left 4 million viewers free to watch other things and 10 million viewers free to not watch broadcast TV. "Celebrity Wife Swap" finished with pathetic ratings.

Fox's "Glee" gained from the CBS and ABC reruns. "New Girl" was up slightly while "Raising Hope" continues to drop.

NBC's "The Biggest Loser" continues along with mediocre ratings and what appears to be a fixed fan base. For NBC, these ratings are winners since it is a "reality" show.

The CW. "90210" had the same ratings as last week. After 8 weeks, a new episode of "The Ringer" returned to match its series low rating. What can I say about that, rrdirectsr? Well, it does have a solid fan base.

Tomorrow we begin the season all over again as we move into Nielsen February Sweeps.

My AV Setup

#53 OFFLINE   rrdirectsr

rrdirectsr

Legend

• Registered
  • 177 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:00 PM

Here's the fifth Tuesday of Winter:

Posted Image

CBS ran another night of reruns of its Tuesday juggernaut. which apparently left 4 million viewers free to watch other things and 10 million viewers free to not watch broadcast TV.

ABC joined CBS with reruns at 8:00 which apparently left 4 million viewers free to watch other things and 10 million viewers free to not watch broadcast TV. "Celebrity Wife Swap" finished with pathetic ratings.

Fox's "Glee" gained from the CBS and ABC reruns. "New Girl" was up slightly while "Raising Hope" continues to drop.

NBC's "The Biggest Loser" continues along with mediocre ratings and what appears to be a fixed fan base. For NBC, these ratings are winners since it is a "reality" show.

The CW. "90210" had the same ratings as last week. After 8 weeks, a new episode of "The Ringer" returned to match its series low rating. What can I say about that, rrdirectsr? Well, it does have a solid fan base.

Tomorrow we begin the season all over again as we move into Nielsen February Sweeps.

Oh well I guess they can't win them all :(

3 HR24-100s owned
Slimline 5
WorldDirect
WHDVR with BB DECA

#54 OFFLINE   phrelin

phrelin

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 13,406 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:48 AM

Here's the fifth Wednesday of Winter and the last night before Nielsen February Sweeps Month begins:

Posted Image

ABC this is the second week of reruns for ABC, a little like starving the the pack of dogs before the hunt begins tomorrow and runs through the next four Wednesdays.

CBS, being the last traditional broadcast network, has been allocating its reruns on Wednesday.

This week they ran "Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials" at 8:00 and have been running reruns and specials in this time slot probably testing the strength of "American Idol." They know they've got ratings problems against "Idol" and the ABC comedies when they bring "Survivor" back on February 15.

At the "Criminal Minds" slot at 9:00 they didn't let the special premier of "Touch" get too much credit last ;week. They also didn't leave their viewers a pass to roam the week before when ABC ran their comedy lineup and Fox ran a two-hour "Idol."

Fox has a problem with the "American Idol" tryout episodes. Apparently the show just isn't "the next morning water cooler fodder" (yeah, I'm old and out of touch as I know that should read "during the show Twitter fodder") as it used to be.

Despite what you might read elsewhere, "Mobbed" got a pass from ABC and CBS last night some long lasting boost from "American Idol."

NBC's first hour of comedies are doing just awful as will "Rock Center with Brian Williams" at 9:00 beginning next week.

And so tonight at 8:00 will be the starting line for the "Broadcast Network Winter Race for the Under-50-DVR-Challenged Live Viewers." :grin:

My AV Setup

#55 OFFLINE   phrelin

phrelin

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 13,406 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:08 PM

Here is the first Thursday of the Nielsen 2012 February Sweeps:

Posted Image

Since all five networks have programming from 8:00 to 10:00, here's how they did during that key two hour period:

Posted Image

A couple of initial observations are in order. From 8:00 to 10:00 there were 5 million (11%) fewer viewers than last year and 2 million (12.5%) fewer demo viewers. At 10:00, when fewer people watch TV, there were 3.3 million (13%) fewer viewers than last year and 1.7 million (22%) fewer demo viewers. This bodes ill for broadcast TV, maybe. How did it look by network?

Posted Image

CBS had a significant increase in both the demo and total viewers year-over-year in the first two hours. Those increases combined with the drop in viewers means that in the long term the other networks are looking at a disaster-in-the-making.

Compared to last year "The Big Bang Theory" saw a 26% increase in the demo and a 22% increase in total viewers. Over last year's "$#! My Dad Says" fiasco, "¡ROB!" saw a 21% increase in the demo and a 7% increase in total viewers. The numbers for "Person of Interest" over "CSI" last year were 10% and 8%. "The Mentalist" was down 3% and 10%.

ABC's "Wipeout" year-over-year dropped 28% in the demo and 25% in total viewers. "Grey's Anatomy" dropped 17% and 13%. "Private Practice" dropped 12% and 7%.

Fox's problems are also significant. "American Idol" was down 22% in the demo and 16% in total viewers over last year. "The Finder" is down a whopping 29% and 32% compared to "Bones" last year.

NBC. What can one say about NBC. The comedy lineup took a loss across the board. But last year in the 10:00 hour they ran two comedies. This year "The Firm" pulled 62% fewer in the demo and 31% fewer in total viewers.

My AV Setup

#56 OFFLINE   phrelin

phrelin

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 13,406 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:14 PM

Here's the first Friday of the Nielsen 2012 February Sweeps:

Posted Image

Here's the results of the first two hours of competition compared to last year:

Posted Image

Overall, there were about 10% fewer demo and total viewers than last year. This is a worsening problem for the broadcast networks overall, but Friday nights are becoming the second Saturday in terms of available demo viewers except for World Series games and the like.

ABC's unscripted lineup gave a lackluster ratings performance but still won the demo.

CBS hopefully is selling Cialis commercials as the over-50 crowd seems to be around Friday. It's a tough world at CBS. "Blue Bloods" would probably pull significantly higher demos at 10:00 Tuesday, but the network needs it to maintain control of the Friday total viewer number. And the network does continue to do that.

Fox. "Kitchen Nightmares" pulled nearly the same ratings it did last year which I assume works for the network. Last year "Fringe" pulled 1.7/5 - 4.29 million, so it's on the Fox slow death march for scifi shows.

NBC's "Who Do You Think You Are" pulled a 1.3/5 - 7.32 million last year. By locking "Grimm" into Friday, NBC has successfully dimmed its hopes. They should have shifted it to Tuesday night at 10:00. A year ago "Dateline" at 10:00 pulled 2.2/7 - 9.25 million.

The CW. As you can see from the 8:00 - 10:00 averages, year-over-year the slow death march of the network plods on. But as of this week, I get to watch it in HD.:rolleyes:

My AV Setup

#57 OFFLINE   rrdirectsr

rrdirectsr

Legend

• Registered
  • 177 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:43 PM

Here's the fifth Wednesday of Winter and the last night before Nielsen February Sweeps Month begins:

Posted Image

ABC this is the second week of reruns for ABC, a little like starving the the pack of dogs before the hunt begins tomorrow and runs through the next four Wednesdays.

CBS, being the last traditional broadcast network, has been allocating its reruns on Wednesday.

This week they ran "Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials" at 8:00 and have been running reruns and specials in this time slot probably testing the strength of "American Idol." They know they've got ratings problems against "Idol" and the ABC comedies when they bring "Survivor" back on February 15.

At the "Criminal Minds" slot at 9:00 they didn't let the special premier of "Touch" get too much credit last ;week. They also didn't leave their viewers a pass to roam the week before when ABC ran their comedy lineup and Fox ran a two-hour "Idol."

Fox has a problem with the "American Idol" tryout episodes. Apparently the show just isn't "the next morning water cooler fodder" (yeah, I'm old and out of touch as I know that should read "during the show Twitter fodder") as it used to be.

Despite what you might read elsewhere, "Mobbed" got a pass from ABC and CBS last night some long lasting boost from "American Idol."

NBC's first hour of comedies are doing just awful as will "Rock Center with Brian Williams" at 9:00 beginning next week.

And so tonight at 8:00 will be the starting line for the "Broadcast Network Winter Race for the Under-50-DVR-Challenged Live Viewers." :grin:

Was Revenge a rerun back on 02/01/12? My DVR didn't record it.

3 HR24-100s owned
Slimline 5
WorldDirect
WHDVR with BB DECA

#58 OFFLINE   phrelin

phrelin

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 13,406 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:39 PM

Was Revenge a rerun back on 02/01/12? My DVR didn't record it.

Yep, in fact all nets ran reruns at 10:00 that night.

My AV Setup

#59 OFFLINE   rrdirectsr

rrdirectsr

Legend

• Registered
  • 177 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:02 PM

Yep, in fact all nets ran reruns at 10:00 that night.

Thank you.

3 HR24-100s owned
Slimline 5
WorldDirect
WHDVR with BB DECA

#60 ONLINE   Laxguy

Laxguy

Fortuna! Fameux des Halles

• DBSTalk Club
  • 12,146 posts
  • LocationWinters, California

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:18 PM

What happened on Friday at 9 such that the percentages total way more than 100%?

Also, are any of these charts pastable as tables? The jpegs can be a bit hard to read, as they don't scale up well.
"Laxguy" means a guy who loves lacrosse.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...