Here is my list that I submitted to Dish:
1) The 'daily schedule' will NOT allow changing of times. example: A program that starts at 10 am, that I want to have start at 10:01 am, normally it can be done right there in the daily. NOW I have to go to 'timer list' to change it. (FURTHER RESEARCH SHOWS THAT THIS IS ONLY WITH MANUAL TIMERS, AND IS A NEW PROBLEM SINCE THIS VERSION)
2) In 'timers', shows that are scheduled to run one time, do not always show up in the daily schedule.
They disappear into thin air!
3) STILL! The software program crashes when going to 'themes and searches', searching, and pressing the 'get results' button. The STB reboot happens. This has been an ongoing problem for many software versions.
4) Also in 'themes and searches', for many older software versions to current: I can set a time for a searched show, go and check in the daily schedule area to see if there is a conflict, if there is a conflict, delete that 1 timer, then go back to 'themes and searches' and find another time, but the GUI is blank. (JUST AN IMAGE)
Also there is a problem with the keywords. They don't change correctly. It used to be that the keywords could be deleted and stay deleted. That is no longer the case. The preciously typed keywords MUST be cleared and new keywords typed. NOTHING stays cleared, ever.*
5) When recording a show in progress, using the record button below the pause for the DVR, the show will say it is being recorded on TV2, even though it is actually on TV1. In the 'my recordings' is shows TV2, but when highlighted there is s 'stop recorded option' only found for TV1 when on TV1. *
6) Now this is the weirdest one of all! I had Top Chef to record on Sat, 12 noon. In the 'guide' as well as the 'daily' there is looks to be no problem, but when the program is clicked to check the time, it gets FUBAR!
Originally it said: Top Chef (no problem), then I clicked the 'timer' and the show description showed a tv show for sunday at 11am, not Top Chef. I just checked it again LOL and now it says in 'daily': Top Chef: Texas. I click it and
go to timer, and now in the description it's showing another show all together in the description.
And yes the response time between the remote and DVR is sometimes very slow,
then catches up like a cartoon in fast motion LOL! *
HAPPENED 1-2 TIMES