Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of DBSTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Merlin - The Darkest Hour (Parts 1 & 2) 1/6/2012 and 1/13/2012

terrible service directv

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Drew2k

Drew2k

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:55 AM

It's back for Season 4, and I love that the series has grown to take a more serious turn.

I also love that the Knights are going to have more of a presence... so glad this is back!

(Don't read further if you've only watched Part 1!)

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Drew2k

Drew2k

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • DBSTalk Club
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:59 AM

However, I was really upset at the loss of Lancelot. He and Merlin had such a great relationship, with Merlin able to confide in someone besides Gaius, giving him a confidant closer to his age who has also sworn to protect Arthur.

I know that Merlin could not have let Arthur sacrifice himself, and obviously for the sake of the series Merlin could not have been the one to sacrifice himself, but I was really hoping that the Gatekeeper would have permitted the Veil to be closed in some other manner that would have spared all of them .... :(

#3 ONLINE   Holydoc

Holydoc

Legend

• Registered
  • 229 posts
  • LocationPanhandle, FL

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:03 PM

My DVR never records this show. It seems that since last year, Syfy has had a hard time marking this show as "First Run" in the guide for DTV.

#4 OFFLINE   Galaxie6411

Galaxie6411

Icon

• Registered
  • 602 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:24 PM

Same here, reason I quit watching was the guide info was always wrong and never showed them as new episodes. Happens a lot with the stuff shown in the UK first.

#5 OFFLINE   dmspen

dmspen

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:32 AM

My part 2 stopped recording about 1/2 way through the episode. I don't know if it was a signal loss (porbably since th epicture just froze) or another issue. With all the junk on SYFY I wish they would repeat some of these shows that are SYFY Prime time.

spam firewall