Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Champtek

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   loudclapper

loudclapper

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:58 PM

Hi all! I have just completed a search of the forums for a Champtek
USB Internet Radio and TV Adapter and came up short.

Has anyone ever heard of this product and if so how does it work?
My main concern is with the 5000 television stations it claims to allow access to.

Here is a link to the product:

http://www.microcent...duct_id=0346224

I can't find any user reviews on it. And, I can not imagine that this device works the way that I am thinking that it will.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   loudclapper

loudclapper

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 06:25 PM

Hey, got an update on this thing. Figured I would share what I found.

I headed out to MicroCenter here in town and pick one of these dongles up for just over $20. Came home, plugged it into the PC and voila, a **** ton of pirated TV feeds from around the world.

Basically this is just a user interface and portals to feed of these channels. Simple to use and cheap. I was watching ESPN UK in a flash, but SKY had been taken down due to copy right infrindgment. BBC used the web player that they have on their website, so being in the states I could not access it.
As far as U.S. channels it is slim pickings. A hand full of local stations from around the country and some cheap movies channels.

Just thought I would let everyone know what I found since this thread has been blowing up.

:D

Protected By... spam firewall...And...