Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Terra Nova Episode

upgrade

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   kevinturcotte

kevinturcotte

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 3,942 posts
  • LocationOutside Portland, ME

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:27 PM

Trying to clear out my Tivo before Directv comes for the install, and one of the shows I have on there is Terra Nova. I watched the first 2 episodes, but on the 3rd, stupid baseball made it start almost an hour late. Where/how can I watch the episode "What Remains" preferably in HD? I tried Fox but they only have the last 5 episodes, and Netflix doesn't have it either. Am I going to have to torrent it?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   awblackmon

awblackmon

Legend

• Registered
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:36 PM

I did not find Terra Nova on Directv VOD when I searched for it. Good luck.

#3 ONLINE   kiknwing

kiknwing

Godfather

• Registered
  • 497 posts
  • LocationOgden, UT

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:42 PM

Amazon has it in HD

My Setup
Directv '98

#4 OFFLINE   Chris Blount

Chris Blount

Creator of DBSTalk

• Administrators
  • 17,185 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:46 PM

Amazon has it in HD

Yep. Purchased all of them on Amazon. The quality is very good and the audio isn't compressed. Nice dynamic range.

#5 ONLINE   Church AV Guy

Church AV Guy

Godfather

• Registered
  • 511 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:36 PM

I have left the SP for it in place in my DVR, and episodes keep showing up, so I would suspect that if you entered a keyword search w/autorecord for "terra nova" you would eventually record that missing episode.

Unfortunately, that not what you want is it? Since you want to see the whole series before DirecTV comes (I assume very soon) you want to watch that episode immediately so you can see the whole series in order. I guess in that case, kiknwing and Chris Blount have the best answer short of buying the disks (I don't think they available yet).
Luke

Sagaciously eschew obfuscating sesquipedalianisms.

Evil is charming and beautiful. It makes you doubt yourself. It asks for one small compromise after another until it whittles you down, and it functions best when no one believes in it.--from Joan of Arcadia

#6 OFFLINE   kevinturcotte

kevinturcotte

Hall Of Fame

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 3,942 posts
  • LocationOutside Portland, ME

Posted 02 February 2012 - 06:50 PM

I torented it. Didn't want to, but the way I figure it, I already paid for it when I paid Time Warner my monthly bill. Speaking of Directv VOD, is last season and this season of Supernatural on VOD? That's the last series I have to get through.

#7 OFFLINE   armophob

armophob

Difficulty Concen........

• DBSTalk Club
  • 7,018 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:09 AM

They reran the series in place of AMW, and that is were I picked it up. I think it may be out on Blu-ray now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: upgrade

Protected By... spam firewall...And...