Welcome to DBSTalk
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
New LNB causing 771A?vod
Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:37 PM
Tech came out this morning and replaced with HR22 (had no HR24’s). Self test also reported dish alignment problem and he replaced the LNB. I used to have the wide LNB (I don’t know the model numbers) but it looked like the SL5and replaced it with something smaller.
Everything worked fine when he left. When I returned home both units have 771A. Called the tech and we power cycled everything and he will return tomorrow morning. He mentioned something about multiple calls today about the new LNB. Anyone know anything about this, or is he just pulling my leg?
(2) HR22’s both w/DECA Home Adapters on them – all green LEDs
(1) Power Injector on one of the units – green LED
(1) DECA Broadband adapter – all green LEDs
My Gear: Some TV's, HD DVRs, Audio Gear, Wife, Kids, Cats, Fish...
Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:38 PM
Do it Right, Do it Once
PrimeStar '95, DirecTV '00
Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:36 PM
those of DBSTalk.com, DIRECTV, DISH, The Signal Group, or any other company.