Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Where is the CBS-alternate feed for the UNLV/NM game?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Red Dog

Red Dog

Godfather

• Registered
  • 411 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:03 PM

I only see UCLA/St Johns on 728. That's the crappy game I'm stuck with locally. Why don't they have 729 up for the other game?

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   sdk009

sdk009

Icon

• Registered
  • 679 posts
  • LocationStanislaus County Farmland

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:50 PM

I only see UCLA/St Johns on 728. That's the crappy game I'm stuck with locally. Why don't they have 729 up for the other game?

Same here, why isn't it being carried?
I didn't know who was carrying that game was until I saw highlights while watching another game and saw the CBS graphics. The scoreguide isn't any help, it has the game on the.mtn, but its carrying a women's game.

#3 OFFLINE   Jive Turkey

Jive Turkey

Legend

• Registered
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 04:19 PM

That bugged me. I was looking forward to seeing that game, though it looks like it wasn't very competitive down the stretch.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...