Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Top Shot Tuesday (Season 4)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Mark Holtz

Mark Holtz

Day Sleeper

• DBSTalk Club
  • 9,886 posts
  • LocationSacramento, CA

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:59 PM

After mssing season 3, I'm watching season four. And, I still enjoy this show and the demonstration of marksman skills in this show. I'm still shaking my head going "There is no way I can do that!"
"In many ways, this opera does fulfil my often quoted description of what most operas is about. The tenor is trying to sleep with the soprano, and the baritone is trying to stop them." - Sean Bianco, KXPR At The Opera
Check out my list of links.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Scott Kocourek

Scott Kocourek

On the edge

• Super Moderators
  • 9,156 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:20 AM

We loved season one and season two. Season 3 was a different story, the contestants were much more like a bunch of whiners and crybabies and we lost interest. When the new season started we deleted the last 8 episodes of the season 3 and thought we would give this one a shot. :)

Opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily reflect
those of DBSTalk.com, DIRECTV, Dish Network, or any other company.
Become a DBSTalk.com member or join the CE program HERE

#3 OFFLINE   Earl Bonovich

Earl Bonovich

Lifetime Achiever

• Registered
  • 30,092 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:08 AM

Top Shot + DVR = A Great 20 minute shooting Show.
Earl - Gotta Love Karma

DIRECTV employee since April 2008.
All comments are my own. Unless specifically stated, my views do NOT represent the views of DIRECTV

#4 OFFLINE   Getteau

Getteau

Icon

• Registered
  • 811 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:32 AM

Top Shot + DVR = A Great 20 minute shooting Show.

Exactly!!!!! I don't think I have watched an entire episode of the show since about episode 2 or 3 of season 1.

Thanks,
Rich

HR44-500 - HDMI to Panasonic TC-50S1 50" Plasma
HR24-100 - HDMI to Panasonic TC-50S1 50" Plasma
HR23-700 - HDMI to Insignia 42" Plasma
HR22-100 - HDMI to LG 32" LCD
HR21-700 - WD 1T Green Power drive - HDMI to Toshiba 65HM167 65" rear projection

R22-200 - Component to Insignia 42" Plasma
R15 - svideo to Toshiba 32" tube tv

#5 OFFLINE   seern

seern

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:52 PM

We loved season one and season two. Season 3 was a different story, the contestants were much more like a bunch of whiners and crybabies and we lost interest. When the new season started we deleted the last 8 episodes of the season 3 and thought we would give this one a shot. :)

I got real disgusted with that ex Marine who played mind games and finally quit the show instead of facing the elimination challenge.

Sharon
HR24-100
HR34-700

All units in DECA cloud
H24-100 removed from service

#6 OFFLINE   coldsteel

coldsteel

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,984 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:24 AM

I got real disgusted with that ex Marine who played mind games and finally quit the show instead of facing the elimination challenge.

Naw, that guy was an ex-SEAL. And a college football coach. I feel sorry for the kids he coaches.
DISH 625 dvr

The opinions posted on this site are my own and do not represent DISH Network's positions, strategies or opinions. Unless I decide to be bad or call out an idiot...

#7 OFFLINE   fluffybear

fluffybear

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 7,206 posts
  • LocationPeachtree City, GA.

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:02 AM

Naw, that guy was an ex-SEAL. And a college football coach. I feel sorry for the kids he coaches.

I didn't realize he was a coach on the college level. With the way he acted, I would have thought it was pee-wee

Edited by fluffybear, 26 February 2012 - 07:23 AM.

Proud DirecTV customer since July, 1994

My Q4 2014 Set-Up

Protected By... spam firewall...And...