Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

ARRX18G X-Sight Universal Remote Codes For HR22-100 & HR21-100

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   NOSTRESS

NOSTRESS

• Registered
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:43 PM

I have 2 Directv HD DVRs in the same room and I'm trying to set-up an AR X-Sight universal remote. Apparently they only have one code in thier data bank because reguardless of which one I choose, DVR1 or DVR2, only DVR1 responds. I currently have both DVRs on the IR setting. Any suggestions? PS-I'm also waiting for a response from the AR Help web-site.
Thanks

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   mdavej

mdavej

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,246 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:02 PM

That's correct. You'll have to set DVR2 and its remote to address 2, then learn all the commands from that remote. It's in the advanced remote setup on the DVR. The code for address 2 on the DirecTV remote is 00002.

Alternately, here's something else to try. It's is a long shot, but it might work. DirecTV address 1 is SAT 1377 (C1377 in Xsight terms I think). On some UEI remotes, 1378 is address 2. So you could give that a try. I think you can enter a device code like that on the remote itself, not in the software. Regardless, you'll have to also set the DVR to address 2 using the DirecTV remote as well.

Let us know what AR support says about it.

#3 OFFLINE   NOSTRESS

NOSTRESS

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:37 PM

That's correct. You'll have to set DVR2 and its remote to address 2, then learn all the commands from that remote. It's in the advanced remote setup on the DVR. The code for address 2 on the DirecTV remote is 00002.

Alternately, here's something else to try. It's is a long shot, but it might work. DirecTV address 1 is SAT 1377 (C1377 in Xsight terms I think). On some UEI remotes, 1378 is address 2. So you could give that a try. I think you can enter a device code like that on the remote itself, not in the software. Regardless, you'll have to also set the DVR to address 2 using the DirecTV remote as well.

Let us know what AR support says about it.

1378 Worked!!!!! Thanks Alot

#4 OFFLINE   NOSTRESS

NOSTRESS

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:39 PM

1378 Worked!!!!! Thanks Alot

By the way AR never got back to me

spam firewall