Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Weird issue on 622. The reciever reacts multiple times to a remote button press
Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:38 AM
Anyone ever have this problem?
Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:37 AM
Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:02 AM
i.e. Did you get a new tv, blu ray player, console or install anything near the receiver?
2) Is there a consistent time of day that this usually happens at?
3) Have you tried troubleshooting yet? Like doing a hard reset?
4) Is it tv2 or tv1 remote that is doing this, or both?
More info would be pretty helpful in figuring it out but ultimately i would suggest doing a hard reset first and if that doesnt solve it changing the remote address maybe helpful.
Also this happens every now and then when the batteries are starting to die or getting old, make sure there in there correctly and if there older then 60 days old replace them or recharge them.
Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:40 PM