Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

HBO Go coming to XBOX 360 on March 27, 2012

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#121 OFFLINE   ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

Godfather

• Registered
  • 303 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:04 PM

Any news about PS3 support?

I have heard through the grapevine that PS3 is on their list of devices but not ready yet. HBO is working on it.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#122 OFFLINE   Hoffer

Hoffer

AllStar

• Registered
  • 102 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:28 AM

They advertised the Xbox 360 support just before the premeire of Game of Thrones Sunday night. I wouldn't be surprised if MS locked up a console exclusivity deal like they did with Netflix. If so, the PS3 might not get HBO GO until next year.

or it will be on the PS3 next month. :)

#123 OFFLINE   63thk

63thk

AllStar

• Registered
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:32 PM

I'm hoping for PS3+ Direct support too. I have a Samsung TV and freaked when I saw the app appear only to find out my TV was one of the unsupported ones. I have a ROKU,but no Directv support there. I simply do not care for watching TV on my PC.

I will add that it worked somewhat on the TV as it downloaded and installed. Audio was good& mostly video was good, but it had lines shooting into the frame. After a few days it uninstalled itself.

#124 OFFLINE   MikeW

MikeW

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,540 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:45 PM

Solid progress. HDUI had to be completed first which is wrapping up right now.

Any updates you can share?

Protected By... spam firewall...And...