Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Walking Dead S02EP11 OAD 03/04/2012

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   cj9788

cj9788

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,659 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:58 PM

Remember threads that list OAD info in thread title will have spoilers

Wow what an episode, I hate to say it but I am glad Dale got killed. Ever since the second half of the season started up he was turning more and more into for lack of better word a pansy. In the world they live in there is no room for the rule of law. Who is going to enforce it. Since there is no formal communication between how ever many other survivors . I think in a situation like what they are going through there is only one rule and that is to survive no matter what it takes.

Edited by cj9788, 05 March 2012 - 05:04 PM.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   Getteau

Getteau

Icon

• Registered
  • 809 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:19 PM

Remember threads that list OAD info in thread title will have spoilers

Wow what an episode, I hate to say it but I am glad Dale got killed. Ever since the second half of the season started up he was turning more and more into for lack of better word a pansy. In the world they live in there is no room for the rule of law. Who is going to enforce it. Since there is no formal communication between how ever many other survivors . I think in a situation like what they are going through there is only one rule and that is to survive no matter what it takes.

I have to agree on the Dale part. I've been wanting him gone for awhile. However, I was totally surprised last night when it happened. I thought we were going to see a Zombie cow. Now if they can just get rid of Andrea, Carl and Rick's wife, the show will be awesome. I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one last night yelling "Go Zombie, Go!!!" when the zombie was going after Carl last night.

Thanks,
Rich

HR44-500 - HDMI to Panasonic TC-50S1 50" Plasma
HR24-100 - HDMI to Panasonic TC-50S1 50" Plasma
HR23-700 - HDMI to Insignia 42" Plasma
HR22-100 - HDMI to LG 32" LCD
HR21-700 - WD 1T Green Power drive - HDMI to Toshiba 65HM167 65" rear projection

R22-200 - Component to Insignia 42" Plasma
R15 - svideo to Toshiba 32" tube tv

#3 OFFLINE   spartanstew

spartanstew

Dry as a bone

• Registered
  • 12,433 posts
  • LocationWylie, Texas

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:39 PM

I'm not necessarily a Carl fan, but I thought he was good for the show. He provided a good alternate point of view on a lot of things. I'd rather not have it a "kill em all and let god sort em out" mentality all the time.

I'm sure Directv can't wait to get their hands on your unit.

Directv customer since 2000

#4 OFFLINE   Drucifer

Drucifer

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 7,835 posts
  • LocationNY Hudson Valley

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:42 PM

It was the best episode this season.

DREW

Do it Right, Do it Once
LR: HR34-7, Den: HR24-1, MB: HR24-5, Bsm: HR21-2, Kit: H25-5
PrimeStar '95, DirecTV  '00

#5 OFFLINE   Galaxie6411

Galaxie6411

Icon

• Registered
  • 607 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

Afterwards I started wondering how many people have now died either directly or indirectly because of Carl? Has to be at least 5 it seems. Dale, Otis and the two guys in the bar come to mind off the top of my head.

When he dropped the pistol I thought we were going to see a walker that could shoot all the sudden. I am still trying to figure out how they can rip your stomach open with their hands.

#6 OFFLINE   Getteau

Getteau

Icon

• Registered
  • 809 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:48 PM

Afterwards I started wondering how many people have now died either directly or indirectly because of Carl? Has to be at least 5 it seems. Dale, Otis and the two guys in the bar come to mind off the top of my head.

When he dropped the pistol I thought we were going to see a walker that could shoot all the sudden. I am still trying to figure out how they can rip your stomach open with their hands.

Here's my guess on the stomach part. Since the decay of society, Dale probably hasn't eaten as well as before and I'm sure has lost weight. So he would have some flabby skin around the belly. IIRC, your fingernails will grow some after death. So the zombie may have had sharp/long nails. Put the two together and it could be feasable that the zombie could slice him open and then work his fingers into his belly.

Thanks,
Rich

HR44-500 - HDMI to Panasonic TC-50S1 50" Plasma
HR24-100 - HDMI to Panasonic TC-50S1 50" Plasma
HR23-700 - HDMI to Insignia 42" Plasma
HR22-100 - HDMI to LG 32" LCD
HR21-700 - WD 1T Green Power drive - HDMI to Toshiba 65HM167 65" rear projection

R22-200 - Component to Insignia 42" Plasma
R15 - svideo to Toshiba 32" tube tv

#7 OFFLINE   The Merg

The Merg

1*

• Registered
  • 10,253 posts
  • LocationNorthern VA

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:25 PM

Some episode. My wife was saying that she hoped the zombie stuck in the mud would get free and then it did. We even mentioned about how he lost the gun and probably wouldn't say anything about the walker. You can bet he's gonna have some guilt now.

- Merg

Today's problems don't worry me, I haven't solved yesterday's yet.

SlimLine-3 Dish w/ SWM16 (HD Service / WHDVR) / Full Setup
HR34-700 / Panasonic TC-P50G25 HDTV / HDMI / Networked - DECA / Family Room
HR44-700 / Samsung HCM5525W HDTV / Component / Networked - DECA / Bedroom

HR24-100 / Samsung HCM5525W HDTV / Component / Networked - DECA / Bedroom

spam firewall