Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

AAD nycbs distant

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   comizzou573

comizzou573

Legend

• Registered
  • 244 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

I called AAD to complain about the sound quality on ny cbs and it was the same guy who i complained to him about something else a year ago. He got irritated with me and said am no longer to sub to distant again.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   tampa8

tampa8

Godfather/Supporter

• Registered
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:52 AM

I find it no different than any other AAD channel, or any different than any other Dish SD channel sound.....

#3 OFFLINE   comizzou573

comizzou573

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 244 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:49 PM

the sound on ny cbs during the basketball game was horrible, it sounded like you were watching a game at internet speed 72k and it was scratching. I am not sure how your dish sd channels are but ours are great

#4 OFFLINE   comizzou573

comizzou573

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 244 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:22 PM

Just curious how many people at here spoke with a guy by the name of warren at AAD. I called today and it was the same guy from a 1 year ago who answered. He asked me to give him my name and number, I told him I am here to make a report on sound quality and I dont want to give you my name and number cause hes the one threaten to disconnect my service a year ago, he hangs up on me.

Call #2: I called back I asked him to connect me to his supervisor he doesnt want too.
and hangs up on me.

Call #3: He tells me the supervisor is out for lunch and wont be back for awhile..hangs up on me again.

Call #4: His supervisor picks up the phone, talked to her and she was very professional. I complained to her about warren customer service and she told me that she going to pass on the issue of ny cbs to their IT Support team to have it looked at.

If anyone ever spoke to warren before I recommend to you he doesnt know how to do his job and never takes anyone inquiries seriously, he alway says its your fault and to call Dish. I recommend to just ask for the supervisor if you get connected to him at all. It also looks like he is the only tech support AAD got as well.

Edited by comizzou573, 17 March 2012 - 03:27 PM.

#5 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 13,963 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:30 PM

I called AAD to complain about the sound quality on ny cbs and it was the same guy who i complained to him about something else a year ago. He got irritated with me and said am no longer to sub to distant again.

Just curious how many people at here spoke with a guy by the name of warren at AAD. I called today and it was the same guy from a 1 year ago who answered. He asked me to give him my name and number, I told him I am here to make a report on sound quality and I dont want to give you my name and number cause hes the one threaten to disconnect my service a year ago, he hangs up on me.

Which is it?
If you stop responding to them or put them on ignore, then eventually they'll go away.

#6 OFFLINE   comizzou573

comizzou573

Legend

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 244 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:11 PM

Which is it?

sorry about that its the 2nd one

#7 OFFLINE   comizzou573

comizzou573

Legend