Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
NHL Center Ice Package on Dish Networkvip722
Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:01 PM
1. Does Disk Network show selected games in the first two rounds of the Stanley Cup Playoffs in their Center Ice Package? I got one representative to confirm this, and another to deny it. According to their last contract renewal press release with NHL in 2007, they do (search Dish press releases for NHL). Also, this is posted on the NHL.com website (search NHL and Dish Network).
2. I had a rep say that they broadcast all games in HD if they're available, but there site says only a select few. Which is correct?
If anyone with this package on Dish can answer, I'd be very grateful.
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:15 AM
Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:03 AM
I ask because I have to decide whether to buy the remaining regular season games for $80 so I'm sure I won't miss any of my team's playoff games.
Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:29 AM
they are promos of the NHL playoffs on NBC SP when games are on.
NBC NBC SP CNBC NHL NET are doing playoff games.
Directv Premier Sport Packages NFL ST, MLB EI, NHL CI, NBA LP,
Comcast Triple Play TV ( cheapest tv package for CSN Philly and TCN)
Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:31 AM
Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:56 AM
Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:58 PM
Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:21 PM
Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:03 PM
Edited by eriksat1, 13 April 2012 - 12:14 PM.
Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:32 PM
I wanted to watch the Blackhawks Coyote game and had to sit through the whole Bruins-Caps game including OT then also watch the Bruins-Caps post game wrap up while missing over 15 mins of the 1st period before they switched over to the Blackhawks game. NBC sports can kiss my @ss.
Again, there are alternate feeds available, as NBC Sports is just using the RSN of one of the teams. Perhaps Dish can see about picking up or opening up those feeds, so you don't miss any games
Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:50 PM
Don't go by the EPG, last minute changes will not be reflected in the EPG. You have to tune to the other networks to see if it's on.
Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:24 PM
So they may be delaying the start of the late game so that no one misses any coverage. I guess scheduling the games 3 to 3 1/2 hours apart when they are to be on the same channel is too tough.