Welcome to DBSTalk
Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
- Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
- Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
- Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
- Customize your profile page and make new friends
Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:49 PM
is it worth signing a new contract just to get 1 Hopper and 2 Joeys?
i currently have 1 722k and 2 211's with EHD
||...Ads Help To Support This Site...||
Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:31 PM
If you do, then it is probably worth it... if you don't, then it probably isn't.
-- Respect the S.H.I.E.L.D.
Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:43 AM
* bill went up by $14
* new interface is great
* HD to all tvs
* Prime time anytime works great. Records shows I never got to see before.
* Record 250 hours of HD
* 3 tuners