Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Need Hopper IR codes!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   skyway

skyway

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:25 PM

Attention DISH Internet Response Team! Need you help with the new Hopper system. Just had mine installed Sunday and all the IR codes work great on the new system except I am missing the new buttons Red, Green, Yellow, and Blue.

Since the new remote is zigbee only you can not capture from the remote. Need the new IR codes for all the custom installers to program Crestron, Control 4, AMX, URC, Phillips, etc control systems.

Where can I find a the IR file or Hex file for the new codes to operate the Hopper system via IR?
Just made the switch from two VIP 722's to the new setup with two Hopper's & one Joey

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#2 OFFLINE   mdavej

mdavej

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:39 PM

They're exactly the same as those for the 922 and 722k already posted at remote central and built in to most universal remotes. You can also capture them from a 20.0 Dish remote, harmony or JP1 remote.

Or you can make your own pronto hex with MakeHex and the following protocol info:

Protocol: Dish, Device: 0
OBC:
Red 19
Green 53
Yellow 34
Blue 35

Edited by mdavej, 19 March 2012 - 09:55 PM.

#3 OFFLINE   skyway

skyway

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:15 AM

Thanks mdavej, I found them after doing a search on the Discrete Code Hunter. I was looking in the wrong area before. I will try those codes tonight.
Just made the switch from two VIP 722's to the new setup with two Hopper's & one Joey

#4 OFFLINE   skyway

skyway

Cool Member

• Topic Starter
  • Registered
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 10:42 PM

Found the additional IR codes on remote central. Here is a list for Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, PIP, Swap, and Position for anyone looking for those codes.

Attached Files

Protected By... spam firewall...And...