Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

DIRECTV's Masters Tournament Coverage

joey

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   golfnut-n-nh

golfnut-n-nh

Legend

• Registered
  • 152 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:32 AM

Where exactly are you getting the live video from? I just looked and don't see it. Thanks

The live feed was on from 9:00 - 11:00am. On the Range live video continues tomorrow at the same time.

Edited by golfnut-n-nh, 02 April 2012 - 10:44 AM.

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#22 OFFLINE   TheRatPatrol

TheRatPatrol

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 6,709 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

The live feed was on from 9:00 - 11:00am. On the Range live video continues tomorrow at the same time.

Thanks. Looks like it'll be on again tomorrow.

#23 OFFLINE   bigwilly087

bigwilly087

AllStar

• Registered
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:32 PM

There are two Masters featured group channels starting at 3 pm EDT, and I imagine one will feature Phil Mickelson's group. I am at work and want to set a remote recording for that channel. Does anyone know which channel he will be on?

#24 OFFLINE   sigma1914

sigma1914

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 13,907 posts
  • LocationAllen, TX

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:12 PM

There are two Masters featured group channels starting at 3 pm EDT, and I imagine one will feature Phil Mickelson's group. I am at work and want to set a remote recording for that channel. Does anyone know which channel he will be on?

Current groups are:
703 Stenson/Woodland/Quiros
704 Schwartz/Bradley/Kraft
If you stop responding to them or put them on ignore, then eventually they'll go away.

#25 OFFLINE   Richierich

Richierich

Hall Of Fame

• DBSTalk Club
  • 8,467 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:06 PM

Current Group on Channel 703:

Mike Weir
Brandt Snedeker
Webb Simpson

Current Group on Channel 704:

Jim Furyk
Vijay Singh
Lee Westwood
DIRECTV CUSTOMER SINCE 1997
Here's My Setup

#26 OFFLINE   bigwilly087

bigwilly087

AllStar

• Registered
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:38 PM

Thanks guys, I was able to find a press release stating that the end of Phil's round will be on Featured Group 2.

#27 OFFLINE   Red Dog

Red Dog

Godfather

• Registered
  • 411 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:58 PM

ESPN is showing every shot of Manboobs today - at least from what I've seen. I imagine they'll do the same with Woods tomorrow, so putting them in a featured group channel would be a waste.

#28 OFFLINE   Earl Bonovich

Earl Bonovich

Lifetime Achiever

• Registered
  • 30,092 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:15 PM

ESPN is showing every shot of Manboobs today - at least from what I've seen. I imagine they'll do the same with Woods tomorrow, so putting them in a featured group channel would be a waste.

And I so loved when MB, shanked the tee-shot and yelled Provisionall....

Ahh... watching the pros on this course... just makes them look... human.
Earl - Gotta Love Karma

DIRECTV employee since April 2008.
All comments are my own. Unless specifically stated, my views do NOT represent the views of DIRECTV

#29 OFFLINE   TheRatPatrol

TheRatPatrol

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 6,709 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:47 AM

Live coverage on now on the iPad and Droid apps. Too bad we can't stream it to our Apple TVs.

I find it funny that we can watch live coverage for free on these apps but we can't get any of this live coverage on any TV channels, the ones that actually pay for the rights to air it. LOL

#30 OFFLINE   texasmoose

texasmoose

Icon

• Registered
  • 675 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:09 AM

I find it funny that we can watch live coverage for free on these apps but we can't get any of this live coverage on any TV channels, the ones that actually pay for the rights to air it. LOL

Agreed. I'm watching it @ Masters.com right now.
HR34-700(leased)
HR24-100 x 2(1 leased, 1 owned)
Fios QIP7232 hd-dvr

#31 OFFLINE   QuickDrop

QuickDrop

Hall Of Fame

• Registered
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:20 PM

The Masters in 3D is outstanding. You can really see the ups and downs of the greens. I enjoyed it last year and look forward to it this year.

3D at the Masters seems to suffer from the usual problom afflicting HD sports . Not enough cameras for not enough viewing angles. But when the 3D is good it's very good.

The problem is you have many more viewing options on the DirecTV's Masters "Mosaic." I believe this is the definition of "an embarrassment of riches."

spam firewall