Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ticket: $200, ST MAX $300

• Please log in to reply
824 replies to this topic

#821 OFFLINE   trh

trh

This Space for Sale

• Registered
  • 3,390 posts
  • LocationNE FL

Posted 30 September 2012 - 12:09 PM

I'm beginning to think most of them are trolling and don't get **** but like to say they get the world.

See part of my bill attached. RZC for $0.00. Even listed as a 'special free offer'.

Attached Thumbnails

• DirecTV - portion of bill.PNG

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#822 OFFLINE   montanaxvi

montanaxvi

Legend

• Registered
  • 120 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:51 PM

See part of my bill attached. RZC for $0.00. Even listed as a 'special free offer'.

Must be nice. I was making the statement due to the fact that there seems to be quite a few posters with low post counts that seem to get these amazing deals.

#823 OFFLINE   trh

trh

This Space for Sale

• Registered
  • 3,390 posts
  • LocationNE FL

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:44 PM

Must be nice. I was making the statement due to the fact that there seems to be quite a few posters with low post counts that seem to get these amazing deals.

I'm pretty sure post counts here aren't considered by DirecTV when giving someone a 'freebie'. If it did, VOS would be a majority shareholder by now. :D

#824 OFFLINE   montanaxvi

montanaxvi

Legend

• Registered
  • 120 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:32 PM

I'm pretty sure post counts here aren't considered by DirecTV when giving someone a 'freebie'. If it did, VOS would be a majority shareholder by now. :D

I understand and am well aware that you could be with D* and never even come here but I find the new guy with 8 posts that says he's 14 months into his initial contract and just got a kings ransom with a 5 minute call and already pulling about $30 in "I'll leave" discounts, a bit difficult to believe.

#825 OFFLINE   trh

trh

This Space for Sale

• Registered
  • 3,390 posts
  • LocationNE FL

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:19 AM

I hear you, but stranger things have happened when dealing with DirecTV.

Protected By... spam firewall...And...