Welcome to DBSTalk

Sign In 

Create Account
Welcome to DBSTalk. Our community covers all aspects of video delivery solutions including: Direct Broadcast Satellite (DBS), Cable Television, and Internet Protocol Television (IPTV). We also have forums to discuss popular television programs, home theater equipment, and internet streaming service providers. Members of our community include experts who can help you solve technical problems, industry professionals, company representatives, and novices who are here to learn.

Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Sign-up is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of our community by signing in or creating an account. The Digital Bit Stream starts here!
  • Reply to existing topics or start a discussion of your own
  • Subscribe to topics and forums and get email updates
  • Send private personal messages (PM) to other forum members
  • Customize your profile page and make new friends

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Is anyone actually happy with Dish?

hopper

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 OFFLINE   Arya Stark

Arya Stark

Cool Member

• Registered
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:25 AM

Thanks all, and thanks Inkosaurus!

...Ads Help To Support This SIte...

#62 OFFLINE   bobjackson

bobjackson

• Registered
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:43 AM

no sir, but I can do little about it right now until my folks wake up and switch...

Can't get FSC or FOX Deportes or NBCSN without giving up an arm and a leg...

I am looking to switch from cable to either D* or E*. I am currently leaning to E* after a ton of research. It seems that you are a football/soccer fan like myself (watching Newcastle beat up on Stoke right now). Both of those channels are in the 250 package on E*. I agree with you getting channels you might not watch, but it you were to pay for them individually via a la carte, they would probably cost the equivalent. You might as well get the other channels for the cost. The problem I have with E* is the 15$ a la carte cost for FSC+. Just my 2 cents... Just make FSC+ part of the sports package E* and I sign up later today... :)

Edited by bobjackson, 21 April 2012 - 08:44 AM.
added quote

#63 OFFLINE   Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

Legend

• Registered
  • 129 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:48 AM

no sir, but I can do little about it right now until my folks wake up and switch...

Can't get FSC or FOX Deportes or NBCSN without giving up an arm and a leg...

You could get FSC and Fox Deportes in Dish Latino Dos with HD Dos Free for $44.99/month. It also has other sports networks like RSNs and MLB Network. I think other providers are way higher.

The Multi-Sports package is an optional add-on for $9/month.

#64 OFFLINE   satcrazy

satcrazy

Icon

• Registered
  • 733 posts
  • LocationGreat lakes, NW Pa.

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:42 PM

Has anyone tried dish's "flex tv" plan?

If so, do you like it?

Protected By... spam firewall...And...